Ex invited me to his birthday party

xydalx

It's been 3 months since our break up and we haven't talked to each other since (only greeted one another if we bumped into each other). He emailed me a song last week out of the blue and now he invited me to his birthday dinner/party. I thought it was odd because he also invited my male coworker (he recently added as friends on fb) whom he's only met once and they didn't really talk...they're not even friends. We dated for almost 3 years and his reason for the break up was he loves me but isn't sure if it's true love so he let me go to see if he misses me (stupid reason). Is it normal to invite your ex somewhere because personally, I wouldn't invite my exes to anything unless it was years later. It's weird because he doesn't even talk to me when he sees me in person so why would he invite me to his birthday? Lol. I'm thinking he's either 1) over me 2) wants to keep the lines open 3) see me as a friend. I don't think he knows the damage that he's done. Would you go your exes birthday?

Ask yourself this question do you go to all or any of your ex's b-day party? If so what's the reason? If you think this is a way for him to creep back into yourself I think you need to analyse the situation. Is it worth it? I vote no.

I would attend their birthday parties if both parties no longer have romantic feelings for each other. I invited a guy who ripped my heart out to my birthday party a year later it happened. I'm not going to the party because it would be awkward and I still love him. The only reason I would go is to be the bigger person and to put everything behind. I can't though because of the damage he's done. Is 3 months enough time to start talking to your ex again? I feel like that's what he's trying to do....to me, I think it's too soon.

Considering he dumped you, hell would freeze over before I considered attending this. There could be a host of reasons for the invite, perhaps his friends think he's a @sshole for dumping you and by you turning up it'll look like like 'hey, she's cool with it'. Either way it'll be a selfish reason, do not go and enter no contact with him. The only time he should be taken seriously when in contact is if he apologises and wants YOU to consider reconciliation. Even then, he'd have to beg.

Archived