Strange Deal-Breakers?

WithLove

I have one tattoo. I've always heard it's like an addiction - get one, get many - but I don't think that's the case with me. I'd like to get maybe three more, in places that can be covered on my body (I work in the medical field)... Sort of like secrets that you can only discover if you have the benefit of dating me.

The guy I'm with is really really careful about good oral hygiene, and it's so nice. So I'm adding Bad Oral Hygiene to my deal breakers.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not have any tattoos whatsoever. I have 1 standard piercing in each ear, that's it. It amazes me to see how tattoos have exploded in popularity over the years.

You should see my car. I have tons of bumper stickers on my car. If something means something to me, I'll put it on my car but not my body. It's cheaper that way, haha.

I find myself getting turned off by a lot of tattoos as well. A few little ones are fine. So long as it ends there. The same thing goes for piercings, attention grabbing hair, 'alt' gear, etc. A little is fine; a lot, I start to get turned off. A basically wholesome look I find appealing. There's something really sexy to me about a man in a more or less natural state without a lot of fuss about him. Fresh out of the shower....and I'm done!

May or may not be a strange deal breaker but if I know a man has been super promiscuous, that turns me off too. Not looking for a saint , but I want to know he at least put some consideration into who he slept with/sleeps with.

And I can be totally turned off by how a man looks at age. His own, and mine, and in general. I once went out with a man when I was in my twenties and he would make comments like "you look so hot for your age". "I'm an old man now, but that's alright". "Better enjoy things now, we are coming closer to thirty!" (we were close in age). Ughh. That kind of thinking turns me right off. I don't want a guy who I have to worry about him getting all stupid about age. I want a guy who can age confidently. Big turn on. Turn on too when a man finds women his own age appealing- even if I don't fall in that age group. In fact, the only older men I've ever felt hot towards have been men who were busy eyeballing the women older than me.

Just to add about the tats. It's also really bad on someone pale. If you're pale and are covered in tats, it looks like you haven't bathed in awhile. Dunno why.

I know i'm full of deal breakers. Not my own. But I think I meet many womens dealbreakers. LOL My crooked teeth alone does that.

IAG,

I agree with you. I prefer men (people in general!) to be okay with aging. Yes, we are all getting older! Wrinkles! Grey hair! Dentures! We are all going to be pooping in diapers someday, it's just a matter of WHEN and WHO is changing, not IF it will happen! May as well grin and bear it.

It feels good to be around people who are more or less comfortable with it. Doesn't mean they like everything to do with it!, but comfortable and accepting of it. Even when I was younger than I am now - I remember being very aware of the difference in feeling around people who are, and people who aren't. And people who aren't; it just doesn't feel as good.

Jonny, I don't think crooked teeth is a dealbreaker for most! A lot of people can find those kinds of things endearing, when they like you. And besides, it's something dentistry can tweek if it ever bothers you that much.

Jonny, I don't think crooked teeth is a dealbreaker for most! A lot of people can find those kinds of things endearing, when they like you. And besides, it's something dentistry can tweek if it ever bothers you that much.

Well, a lot of women seem to think teeth are a big issue.

Also, it's quite the tweek to some of our bank accounts.

That's true that can be quite the tweek to the bank account. I think the main thing is that you look clean - like people keep saying, looking and smelling like you have good oral hygiene.

I try to keep my breath smelling nice. Listerine helps. And icebreakers.

One thing I wished I could do, was grow facial hair. It seems that tons of women love a guy with a beard or atleast a goutee. Or however you spell it. I on the other hand, grow facial hair like an 11 year old.

no one on here will be asking me out anytime soon by the looks of things

Not asking you out? I wouldn't be shocked if some women are carrying crosses in their purses to ward me off. LOL

Tho I guess mine don't really fit into the strange dealbreakers. Just the normal ones.

Nymphomaniacs. I hate being dehydrated all the time. Definitely a deal breaker. My Gatorade bill was off the charts with one woman I dated. And she wouldn't stop insisting on threesomes. I'm not a machine !!!!!!

That sounds like a horrible problem. How do you make it through the day without taking your life?

hahaha jonny ... well something I do seems to be on everyones list ..so there is no hope hahahaha

Most everything I do. LOL

Maybe i'd do better on strange things people like.

Espically if their list includes ugly faces and being fat. LOL

Archived