Unsure About Crush and Wonderig If I Should I Move On

Troy

Before I start, the one I like has to be the most glamorous girl I've ever seen in my life. I am introverted but ambitious and confident which is why she seems perfect because she appears to give off a presence of modesty, maturity and focus which are some of the greatest virtues women and men could ever inhibit. I know so little about her that it's as though my mind is obscured with fantasies. If I were to even to get to know her, I would be satisfied. But she is a mystery and the fact there are a deal of different signals here has pondered my mind greatly.

I understand that you cannot analyse tiny details and some of this may seem unnecessarily detailed. Ultimately I know I won't be able to find where this is going until I discover but at the same time I would appreciate some insight on what I could, should or should not do.

I am nearly 17 and first saw this girl last September on my bus journey to college, coincidentally she turned out to be in one of my classes that same morning. I didn't have the issue of staring at her in most classes because I sat right behind her but she would often turn right around and look directly into my eyes whenever I spoke in class. There were often exchanges of funny looks and awkward laughs whenever I got an answer wrong or left something behind. I soon cut this out of my system and about 3 weeks in I asked her how she was finding things and said hello at the bus stop by coincidence. She seemed like she was either incredibly happy or incredibly awkward but she told me her name and kept trying to look down at her phone before moving to sit down a few feet away. Regardless that she said very few words, her grin made my week.

The following week, she changed class by studying a different aspect of the same subject. This meant that I now wouldn't see her at all unless I encountered her by coincidence. About two weeks later I was walking about with one of my friends and said hi to her as we walked by and she just smiled. I encountered her again when standing at the bus stop when a close friend (girl) of mine was shouting greetings at me from the other side of the road. Everyone around could hear us and as I turned behind: my crush was suddenly sitting under the tree with her earphones plugged in. She stood up near me when the bus came but we almost ignored each other and sat on separate floors of the bus because I was too anxious to sit on the same floor as her and didn't want to appear desperate/stalkish.

I'd often see her sitting at a table in the cafeteria with a big group of girls and boys so she couldn't have really been a shy person. The next few times I bumped into her and tried to say hi, she was either ignoring me and looking at the ground or had her earphones plugged in.

I felt that I was only making her feel uncomfortable by saying hello when she didn't respond so I stopped altogether. When I unexpectedly caught her face when walking with a friend I froze completely as if time had stopped. My eyes were stuck and I could hardly tell what facial expression I was showing and it seemed as though she smiled but I was so entranced that I couldn't even tell if it was an illusion or not. Either way it became obvious that I liked her because my pupils grew sharply.

I got into a conversation about her with a trusted friend (a girl) in class and she said that the girl I liked was very nice and clever. I didn't say too much because I didn't want people on the tables near to listen in. So now either I'm overlooking a very simple situation, she is uncomfortable with me or potentially likes me to and is a bit too shy to talk.

I don't really want to move on but I just don't want to do the wrong thing or be unwise. In the end I'd rather mean well than risk being creepy or dampening what she might think of me if I were to attempt further.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to your responses

Try asking her out.

The worse thing she can say she is not interested.

Either way it's takes guts to ask girls out and you will be ok..

No offence, but if I had any sense at all I would not do that. She'd potentially get even more shy, avoid me and I'd never even get the privilege of even getting to know her. It's not just about 'having guts', it's about wisdom and I feel as though you haven't really read through and considered all that I've typed. It's as though you apply one single rule to all women rather than applying rules to what differs them individually. There is a time and a place and that time should never be spontaneous, if someone else steps in before that time comes then that's unfortunate chance.

If she is truly the girl I seek then she is focussed on her work more than just 'relationships'.

If you don't ask...you will never know! Human interactions followed prescribed rules and if your unspoken adoration is perceived in the wrong context...you could come off as creepy. Better to use your words than life in a fantasy construction of your own mind.

Archived