Do most girls care about guys nipples?

Well all I can say is I have small nipples and whenever I see other guys with their shirts off they have these huge manly nipples.

I've also been working out recently and was just woundering if girls actually find male nipples attractive, or if it's just the pecks. If it's just the pecks then I am not as worried but if it's the nipples too then I'm screwed =/.

Absolutely not. In fact, I'd rather see a guy with regular to small-sized nipples. It's not the nipple on the guy, but the guy behind the nipple. heh heh.

I never thought of the size of a guys nipples, just his musculature, his personality, face, appearance, physique, etc. Even physique doesn't matter as much as if the guy is healthy and vibrant a guy. If he's sexy, kind, and charming, considerate, a gentleman, there you go. If you feel good about yourself, that's more important to a girl than how big nipples on you would be.

Don't even find the need to worry about that. Trust me, when you find your mate one day, she won't cling to you because of the size of your nipples.

Maybe your sense of humor, however....

You'll be juuuust fine.

11Flower

Sorry to be mean, but this is very funny. Let me ask you a question: What are your feelings towards girl's nipples? It may be nothing, I ask because I am attracted to girl's faces and I am obsessed with mine because I am not handsome. This may be your nipple bugaboo.

Your nipples are the least of your problems. The fact that you are worrying about them is. I never really heard of a woman (or guy for that matter) say, "He's cute, he's got a nice chest, he's very well read, articulate and intelligent, but GAWD what girly nipples!! I can't date my perfect guy if he has girly nipples!"

So it's uninimous: No big deal unless you want to be milked.

image removed

AH HAH lOl you guys are all veddy seeely peeple.

I don't even know the size of me own husbands nipples. Now, you've got me wonderin'. I'm gonna have ta' look! LOLHAAHAA!

Imagin' me. "Darlin', what is your nipple size?" I mean, if they're too small, maybe you better get an enhancement. If they're too big, maybe you should get a male nipple reduction.

Hey, Closey, tell me, do you have a name for male over-sized nipple syndrome? LOL!

Seriously and honestly, gynocomastia is actually a condition, mainly of men that are overweight. I mean one man where I go shopping has bigger boobs than me! HAHAHa. This also could be just a condition of being overweight, but not because of too many female hormones. But, being overweight can produce female hormones, maybe. I know this at least is true with women, but maybe not men.

Again, nipples on guys has never come to my mind because large or small nipples doesn't pain a picture of masulinity or feminity.

Got it?

You guys are toooo funny.

11Flower

I'll admit I have noticed the size of a guy's nipples before, unlike alot of you people. hah.

Though, this was because it was a hot day, I was talking to the guy I liked and he took off his t-shirt.. first *real* guy i'd ever seen without a t-shirt, haha. I immediatley photographed every tiny little detail into my memory for future reference

He had big-ish nipples, I guess. I dunno. They were bigger than I expected them to be.. but I dont know *what* size I expected them to be, actually. Heh. But anyway, who cares how big or small they were? There are more important things to stare at. Like abs. Mmm.