Sex in the car

engraved2008

I'm 6ft 4 so i have to be clever about it however I've done it in a car before it just limits the positions you can achieve.

I enjoy the thrill and excitement of doing it in public places but you have to know where to go.

Each to their own really if it's not his thing then not much you can do. When you do find somewhere to park up just pounce on him before he can think about it. I doubt he will try and stop you.

It's really, really fun for all the right reasons...except pregnancy...which is very, very possible because you're so contorted and it's just not conducive to cleanup.

What does this mean?

Can't think of any birth control method you use in a bed that for some reason wouldn't work in a car. Not a comment on whether it's appropriate or not - but I don't think pregnancy factors into the equation.

It's just due to the arrangement of the car that leads to higher risks, including before, during, and after.

It's a LOT of fun, but it has those higher risks...

I'm sorry. I'm going to be stubborn - how? What is the mechanism?

I think it's a bit irresponsible to be spreading information that has no scientific backing whatsoever.

I'm sorry. I'm going to be stubborn - how? What is the mechanism?

I think it's a bit irresponsible to be spreading information that has no scientific backing whatsoever.

I am also confused with this one. I don't understand why there is a greater risk of pregnancy "due to arrangement of the car" ?? I mean, surely if the couple are are some form of birth control (she's on the Pill, or whatever), and he uses a condom etc. The risk is no bigger in a car than it is at home. What are we missing here?

The mechanics of sex are confusing to some people.

Just because you're in a smaller space, doesn't mean your penis gets pushed closer to her ovaries. Even if her feet are up in the air, she's still not more likely to get pregnant.

Although I think if you have sex in a blue car, you'll have a boy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some people are exhibitionists. I don't care, as long as I never saw them doing it. I don't want to see you having sex, thanks.

And just FYI "cleanup" does not alter your chances for pregnancy by any legitimate margin. What's up there is up there, you can't clean out your fallopian tubes, if you get me. It's scary someone would say that in seriousness.

The mechanics of sex are confusing to some people.

Just because you're in a smaller space, doesn't mean your penis gets pushed closer to her ovaries. Even if her feet are up in the air, she's still not more likely to get pregnant.

Although I think if you have sex in a blue car, you'll have a boy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you have sex in a VW...you will have a hernia.

I am also confused with this one. I don't understand why there is a greater risk of pregnancy "due to arrangement of the car" ?? I mean, surely if the couple are are some form of birth control (she's on the Pill, or whatever), and he uses a condom etc. The risk is no bigger in a car than it is at home. What are we missing here?

I think she is referring to the couples who use the "pull out method"... a car is tiny and can make it very difficult to "jump off" or the guy to get out of the way quick enough without some sort of injury.. my fiance is 6'3" so theres been a few smashed heads and a twisted ankle before while trying to manuver quick enough

Archived