Open Club  ·  45 members

Off Topic

Can you make an Instagram account with out using a phone?

treesandbees

Thank you, blueidealist24 and Fudgie.

I don't even have a FB account, I didn't even know IG and FB were connected. So there is no way to make one off a computer and check and add your photos from a computer? I downgraded my phone to something basic and cheap to save and I cannot use it to make an account, don't have internet on it, heck don't even have VM anymore. Would be great if we could just do it from a computer, get on that IG

Yeah, FB bought out instagram over a year ago in a big deal. If you don't have a FB account, you can't make a IG account. Silly, I know. I think it should be accessible by computers. I'm not sure why everything has to be so phone-centric these days. The best cameras are not cell phones and not everyone wants to have a smartphone.

Yeah, FB bought out instagram over a year ago in a big deal. If you don't have a FB account, you can't make a IG account. Silly, I know. I think it should be accessible by computers. I'm not sure why everything has to be so phone-centric these days. The best cameras are not cell phones and not everyone wants to have a smartphone.

FB, why so greedy, lol. I dislike FB so much, I wouldn't create an account just for an IG account. Since FB is accessible by all means of interneting, phones and computers you'd think they would make it so IG was too after buying it out, do you have to pay for the app? That might be why you can't. MY phones camera is not the best, I have a great digital camera though and can run pictures through PB to add different looks to them same as IG might have and would be easier to do via a computer compared to a phone.

So only option is to have a friend with the phone app to make me up an account? I assume you can make as many IG accounts as you want as long as you use different emails to sign up?

@ Kaytie - do you just signed up on IG with your email? From a phone IG app or another way? Thank you for replying.

@ blueidealist24 - Kaytie got my hopes up a little, lol. Have to go the begging friend with the app to make me one I guess, not sure how I can add my photos to it tho, unless I send it to them and they add it, and that will get real old fast for whichever friend *sighs*

Archived