Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

School is holding me and my brothers grades after school year.

Lyndseigh

Can the school legally withhold me and my brother's report cards after the school year? We've paid all our fees. When the envelope came for both of ours, my mom would open it and it would just be a paper that says it's being withheld. Can they do that?

Yes, call. Might be as simple as overdue library books.

I don't go to the library because I'm not allowed to. they saw the history of my overdue library books (I turned them in to my elementary school a year ago oops) and won;t let me go into the library and check out a book. so it can't be that

Also, my brother doesn't like to check out library books so thats out too. Neithe rof us have a missing text book or any books from the school. We can't call the school because my mom said this quote-unquore "I'm F-ing done with that school, they're no help at all"

Yes, you call on your own and explain that you cannot get an adult to call on your behalf. Your mother might be done with that school but you will not be able to be done with that school and go to another school successfully if your grades are being withheld.

Archived