Struggling big time today, cant stop crying

I honestly dont know what the matter with me is

I broke up with my boyfriend of 3 months as he kept letting me down etc, I know ive done the right thing

Last night he text me and said he wanted me, his heart cant let me go but his head says he has to

I caved and said I feel the same but he keeps messing up, he said please dont let me go

And I wrote some soppy message (I know I know, stone me down) and he just didnt reply

He is obviously using me and I havent heard from him since

I'm taking this really hard today

If there is this much drama after only 3 months, you don't have much to look forward to 1, 5, or 10 years down the line. I get that it is sad that the relationship had such promise yet went sour so soon, but you did the right thing in ending it. You need to be the one to block and ignore this guy, trust your gut instinct here - you knew he wasn't the one then, just because he is telling you the words he knows you want to hear doesn't make him a better prospect at all.

Well, you start off by saying, 'he keeps letting you down.' And now he's done it again!

His behavior is actually pretty consistent. He sounds like someone who uses words to make promises and manipulate people, but in the end his actions don't match his words.

3 months is actually a really short relationship. If there is all this drama already, it won't have what it takes to sustain a good and permanent relationship, so i'd just take this as a learning experience that as much as you like someone, you have to really look at their actions and if they don't change and what they do is upsetting you, you need to let them go. He has consistently let you down, so he is not the one for you.

Archived