Open Club  ·  49 members

Off Topic

What's your ride?

ButterflyWrists

Silver 2010 Ford Focus (not with a stupid hatchback, but with a who-am-I-kidding spoiler instead)

Truthfully, I googled cars that were suitable for tall people and also got good gas mileage. Drove it, liked it, and bought it.

I've had it four years and have a really good feel for it. I put the seat all the way back and let my left leg kind of rest on the door. The head room spoils me too. I hate driving other people's cars now because I feel kind of

Fudgie, Even when my kids were in the dealership with me, presented with the idea of getting a new car, they said "Mom, what's the point? We like the car you have."

We are rockin' our little cars! I call mine the jelly bean. It fits.

OMG *flaps arms* I have one too! I love it! BEST CAR EVER.

Fudgie, Even when my kids were in the dealership with me, presented with the idea of getting a new car, they said "Mom, what's the point? We like the car you have."

We are rockin' our little cars! I call mine the jelly bean. It fits.

I call mine that too. "Giant jelly bean". Mine is purple, so it definitely looks like a jelly bean!

It is a sexy car too.

An old white ford 150 pickup truck. Horrible on gas and I hate driving it in bad weather (the backend fishtails and slides all over the road) can't wait to get a nice small simple car lol.

I also look silly getting into such a big truck - I'm the height of a small child lol. I have to CLIMB into it.

Archived