does this girls likes me?

rov

I met a girl through Facebook last week and she accepted my friend request. We started chatting on Facebook and in the next day she asked if I had Skype and I told her that yes, so she said if I wanted to Skype with her, I accepted. Then on friday she wanted to Skype again, we skyped for about 45 minutes and had a good time. The city where she lives is about 150 kilometers in distance from where I live. On Saturday she told me that if I had plans for Sunday and I told her that I had no plans so she told me if I would like to visit her and she would show me her city, I accepted immediately. We had a good time, I spent 8 hours with her, when I arrived I met her mom and she told me to take care for her daughter because she didn't knew me, she told me that her daughter hangs out with guys from my city and she doesn't know whom they are.

This girl wanted me to stay the night in the city so we could visit more places in her city the next day, she told me that the next time I visit her she would show me other nice places.

At the next day of this she wanted to Skype again and yesterday I said hello on Facebook chat and we chatted for a little bit and then she stopped answering. I don't know if i should wait for her to contact me or if I should contact her again today. I noticed that this girl has many male friends so I don't know if she wants me as a friend or something more. Any help?. thanks!

If she stopped answering in the middle of a conversation, then leave her be. Let her come back to you.

If the conversation just fizzled out, she may have just been busy or gone out so say hi one more time but thats it. If she doesnt reply, then leave her be for good because she isnt interested.

If she left you hanging in the middle of a conversation, then yea sure. Be active on there but not too active, post stuff like you are not bothered either way.

By active you mean that I should keep posting things on Facebook?

Archived