Is there anyone going through the same healing process?

So... my ex broke up with me right before Christmas and my birthday. It's been really hard since the break up, not because of the fact that he broke up with me but because he found someone else right after the break up and has been seeing her so far. It's been 3 months but I can't stop thinking of him being with that girl and this makes me crazy. Anyone going through the same with me? Or has any of you been here? Please tell me what I can do... I want to be happy again...

My ex broke up with me almost two months ago for someone else. She told me this two days before a big exam and i was devastated and could barely learn anything. It haven't spoken to her since then but i see her daily at college. She is in the same group as me. I dread seeing her, i dread seeing her talking to anybody, texting speaking or anything. I feel just a little bit better. I always think of her, of her new boyfriend making her happy and all that... The best thing for you to do is ignore him, not look at his fb or anything. Just leave him alone and you will feel better. Don't contact him unless it's absolutely necessary. I was feeling almost ok until she came to me during class asking me why i'm not talking to her and that this attitude wont get me far. After that i started feeling alone, sad , missing her, nostalgic again. It brought up all my good memories of her and how she ed things up for me. So , under no circumstances, talk to him, look at pictures of him or talk about what he is doing. Talk about what you feel here or with your friends. It really helps, read the breakup recovery guide on the internet and try to do what you like, eventough it's hard as hell. You will be better. We will be better. !!

My ex broke up with me just before Xmas too. I had an abortion in november and i later found out he went back to his ex in november just as i was having the abortion. I then found out he was cheating on me with lots of people the whole way through our relationship.

it sounds like we both got dumped at the same time, so really technically we should be roughly at the same point. But i do no people greive in different ways. Like you i still hurt. Some days i really hurt, to the point i cant function properly, cant eat, sleep. Other days in ok. When he first dumped me i thought about him non stop. Everything related to him. What he was doing. How he could go back to his ex when i needed him. Now i think about him all the time, but i can think about other things too.

have u been nc? I went nc 33 days ago. That has helped me. Some days its still unbearable though. Especially. Weekends when in lonely. I think isolating yourself is the worst

I got dumped for someone else right before the holidays year before last. It gets better.... MUCH MUCH better!

Listen to the advice being given to you here -- cut off all sources of communication. Block him everywhere, online and off. Create a bubble of safety around yourself with no new fresh incoming pain... so you can begin to heal.

Here's a guide that will help you: link removed

Archived