My ex broke up with me a month and a half ago by cheating and lying to me. She treated me like basically.I posted my story here enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=470784[/url] if anyone wants to read the whole of it. The point is that i need to see her daily. I was , let's say, almost ok, up until she came to me to ask me why i am not talking to her and she told me that this kind of attitude wont get me anywhere. She was acting like nothing happened . I didn t say anything to her , just to leave me alone and that i wont talk to her anymore. After that i started to feel like all again. Some times i really miss her. I mean i really do , but when i think about being with her, even as a friend, i can't picture that. I cant picture being there for her, asking how her day was or anything. I feel like she died . I know she does not deserve me, but i know i still love her very much. I sometimes wanna hug her and kiss her. Evertime i see her I feel like i am breaking down and heating up. She is a horrible influence on me and I must see her daily. I deleted her on fb, her phone number but the fact that i need to phisically see her seems to be unbereable sometimes. We had many thing in common so i get remainders of her all the time ( movies, music, books etc) . I m trying so hard to get over her, but it's so hard. I was so down one day,after she asked me something irrelevant that 4 people came to me to ask if i am allright.I , in theory, know what to do : get on with my life, my studies, maybe other girls, talk to friends and such. But sometimes it's to hard. I just want some advice or some words on how to move on . It really, really does help . Thank you very much.

It's been only a month and a half, I'm almost 4 months past and I feel significantly better. I don't miss him anymore as I can now clearly see that he's a liar and a cheat. I did still miss him at 1,5 mark. It's still very raw and tough for you, so it's natural that you miss her. But when you do, remind yourself that she is a cheater. And no, you can't be friends with her. I suggest you go into therapy, it is def helping me. I also just go to cinema on my own, it helps me too. It will get better, promise. Just stay no contact and give it some time. You deserve someone better than a liar and a cheater.

make a list of the bad things and feelings around the relationship. keep thinking of and adding to that list. take her off the pedestal.

the ask yourself, why would you "miss" that? What is it you are really missing?

make a list of the bad things and feelings around the relationship. keep thinking of and adding to that list. take her off the pedestal.

the ask yourself, why would you "miss" that? What is it you are really missing?

I know , i know , but i cant help it. She really is a horrble person and i know that i should not love her, but i still do. It's sad , but everytime i seem to make any progress, i either see her or she asks me something like nothing has happened. She broke up with me on the internet, i told her she is horrbile and dont want to talk to her anymore, but she seems not to care. She leaves me alone for a month and then starts again with stupid questions like we are best friends.

I know , i know , but i cant help it. She really is a horrble person and i know that i should not love her, but i still do. It's sad , but everytime i seem to make any progress, i either see her or she asks me something like nothing has happened. She broke up with me on the internet, i told her she is horrbile and dont want to talk to her anymore, but she seems not to care. She leaves me alone for a month and then starts again with stupid questions like we are best friends.

You need to tell her to leave you alone and respect your wishes. Block her in all ways.

Thank you for your advice. I biggest obstacle i am facing is that i need to see her daily at college. I try not to look at her , but i feel that it's not fair. I am alone and in love with her and she left me almost instanly for somebody else, eventhough she said she would't do that again to me and that she has changed, and she knew i liked her and cared for her very much. I dont wanna be friends with her, or anything else. I cant even imagine doing that, but it breaks my heart that she ruined my piece of mind.

Btw what should we reply when people or Ex ask us, why won't you resume friendship when you're healed?

Because she treated me like for 2 times in a row. She said she was sorry for the first time, that she wants me to fall in love with her, that we are perfect for eachother, she made many promises to me and did not keep even one. She wouldn t even tell me she was cheating, she was just distant and nasty with me for a month and i fellt like because of this. We have many simmiliarities but our differences in how we treat people are too different. I feel a void in me. I feel lied, lonely, jelous, betrayed, angty, sad, nostalgic . I told her how she made me feel for the first time when she did something simmilar , but much more mild than this , and she did it again , times ten, without flinching.

when you write the cons list please post it here. do that ASAP.

CONS she was cold with me /she would take a long time to respond to my messages/she wouldn’t respond to good morning or good night messages/she wouldn’t make time for me/she lied to me /she cheated on me/she was never there when I truly needed her/she never appreciated me the way I deserve for giving her a second chance/she knew I was In love with her and cheated on me/she said she was cold with me because she had a “ depression” /she said that we belong together at and at the end that she isn’t the person for me/she would always change the context to best suit her/she always said she was busy writing her thesis and does not have time to hang out with me

But the saddest part is that i still love her and thnink about her. It's just not fair, all the girls i was talking to before she came intro my life again are in relationships now and I am too tired to do anyting. She always said to me, even when i first met her, that she likes to be alone and not have a boyfriend and be independent. She had , counting me, 3 boyfriends in 9 months. It's just not normal for her to be destroing people's minds like that.

NICE! Print this out...write more specific examples as they come to you. get really detailed on them and how did that make you feel?

why would you want to be with a woman like this? why do you not love yourself more?

this woman is not relationship material.

NICE! Print this out...write more specific examples as they come to you. get really detailed on them and how did that make you feel?

why would you want to be with a woman like this? why do you not love yourself more?

this woman is not relationship material.

will try to do that.. thanks

Archived