long sorry short the man that I've been dating for four years planned to have a child together & had gotten a apartment together in the beginning of my pregnancy everything was lovely. when I was 9 months pregnant with our daughter he cheated on me " I forgave him " several months pasted & I started realizing the trust was faded, arguments left & right, & it came to a point where I had found out he had still been communicating with the women he cheated on me with. I tried working it out after all & he told me " I deserve better & broke up with me because he claimed he didn't want to hurt me anymore. & he couldn't committee himself at the moment " a month had gone past & I see him riding in his car with the girl, she's now sleeping in his mothers house, he's dating the same girl. there's obviously feelings there! but what should I do if I want my family back? should I move on? should I wait for him? would he come back after he realizes she has nothing going for them?

You need to think about your child at this point. He has left you and the child and is running around with another woman. You need to file for child support and custody of your child so that he gets a little reality therapy that he can walk away from you, but he can't walk away from the financial responsibility for his child.

I know you are thinking of him as your 'family', but he's chosen to not participate and belong to that family and instead to chase some other girl. So you need to look at this realistically and fight for your child's rights and protect yourself legally by getting the court to decide an appropriate level of child support and also to gain custody for yourself and set up a visitation schedule so that he can see your daughter, though it sounds like he really isn't interested in that and was not ready for a child and family.

Focus on YOUR and your child right now, and don't count on him coming back. Go ahead and move on with your life, and if he does change his mind you could consider it, but frankly he's a liar and a cheat who cheated on you when you were 9 months pregnant and left you and an infant child, which shows he doesn't have much character at all so I'm not sure you should even want him because he may not be worth it...

Archived