Flipped out on a dude....

freeindeed

My post was regarding whether my flipping out was out of line and also to inquire about what his thoughts might be right now.

I'll stay on point from here on out.

Flipping out isn't something that would kill a friendship for me; I understand people sometimes hit their boiling point and I don't take it personally. Try not to make a habit of it.

UPDATE!! So many times, when there's a good outcome, I forget to come on here and update, but I just remembered and thought some of you would like to know.

I couldn't have planned a better scenario. I did end up apologizing to my friend for the flip out, he was completely understanding and totally receptive to my apology. We went for drinks and he eventually confessed that my flipping out made him realize how much he felt for me, (and also how much I must have felt for him). During the week that we hadn't communicated after my reaction, he contacted her and told her that he wasn't interested in her and to stop contacting both him and myself because he was interested in ME I was actually surprised that I hadn't heard anything from her that whole week, and now I know why

This girl is a bit of an aggressive drama queen, and she has been known to exaggerate a lot, and the guy is a VERY sweet guy. Never seen him be unkind to ANYONE, not even when he is upset. So her aggressiveness matched with his kindness and my assumptions led to a mess. But I'm so happy because he actually confessed that he's wanted a relationship with me for a while.... and so it has begun. He is the kindest, warm, non-judgmental, and understanding person I have ever met.

Archived