Getting real paranoid....

chillsup123

So after having protected sex with this girl I've started to feel extremely paranoid after finding out this other girl that i was about to sleep with has herpes. She didn't seem like she had anything to be honest and i didnt see anything unusual about her either but many people have something and they don't even know it. Anyways I've started to notice things i didn't fully notice before and started paying attention more to my body and just getting very damn paranoid if i caught anything. So uh... yeah. Am i just being paranoid? It's been like a month I'm pretty sure and i felt perfectly fine after having sex with the girl, but weeks later i was talking to this other girl and she told me she had herpes. That's when i really started to get paranoid and pay more attention to things. I noticed by the Frenulum or whatever like th glans are. Right under that i noticed a cluster of like small dots/bumps. They don't hurt when i touch them or anything but i swear they were there before, but then again i feel like there are more of them now... I think they are fordyce spots though.

Go see a doctor...and don't have sex with anyone else until you get cleared by a doctor.

Condoms don't prevent spreading herpes and most transmissions occur when someone isn't in outbreak (would you have sex with someone covered in sores?).l If you have herpes, you have to tell the women you've had sex with since the woman with herpes.

Yeah I'm probably going to go, but i really doubt i caught anything. I think I'm just paranoid. I feel pretty fine and its been like a month since i had sex with her. I've read that if you caught the virus you should see an outbreak within a month.

link removed

Initial episode — For most people, the first herpes outbreak is the most severe, and symptoms tend to be more severe in women than men. The first outbreak usually occurs within a few weeks after infection with the virus. Symptoms tend to resolve within two to three weeks. The signs of an initial (or primary) episode of genital herpes include multiple blisters in the genital area. For men, the penis, scrotum, anus, buttocks and thighs may be affected. Signs and symptoms typically include blisters that become painful ulcers. Blisters on the penis or outer labia may crust over and heal. New lesions may develop for up to five to seven days after the first group appears.

link removed

Yeah i think I'm just paranoid or something. Allergies are kicking in for me since its spring and i feel like ass. I havn't had any blisters anywhere and it's been more than month i believe. Nothing smells funny, doesn't hurt when i pee, nothing is painful, my pee isn't dark or w/e(According to what i read). I started to really pay attention after that other girl told me she had herpes and then i realized that any girl can have it and that sex is honestly scary as hell.

Archived