is it normal to go back and forth after a breakup?

SeaBisquit

Hello, its only been two weeks since breaking up. I'm starting feel a little hurt just wondering all this happened..Thing is the guy was a real jerk so I don't get why I really care. Maybe I'm just feeling rejected but I have stayed with NC but sometimes I want to contact him just to say." I don't like the way you treated me and.I deserved a lot better" so i posted on here instead of contacting him because I know if I did I'm a idiot. just wondering if anyone else has felt like this?

Yep.....very normal. Especially if you feel 'wronged' ...the problem is the person who wronged you probably thinks they are right, or they really don't care how you feel. So telling them they wronged you is pointless.

Post here, or get a punching bag...lol. Just don't text them!

He contacted me twice by text..I didn't answer but it was really hard not to..The extremely hard part is that he stays in contact with all my friends they even all go out together..One friend is paticula. She is very needy and he does everything for her.She praises him publicly on what a great guy he is. She use to be my best friend..

It's normal.

That a relationship doesn't work out doesn't make the other party a horrible person by default. Does it suck that your friend is touting him as a good guy publicly? Sure. It's not necessarily wrong. Just painful for you, and she's likely not even thinking about you as she does it. (If she is and doesn't care that it's hurting you... you might not be as good of friends as you thought.)

Thankyou on that not I get what your saying. Just because it didn't work out with us doesn't mean that he isn't nice to her and they can be friends no matter what happened between us..I really thank you for saying that because I was looking at things a lot differently..I actually thought h was using her to make me jealous..I actually was jealous of her and stopped talking to her because I thought how could she be friends with him stil..wow I waz wrong

Archived