Wrong Person Text

"no problem. Go ahead and delete my contact, and we can avoid this for the future. take care."

End of. My hunch is she is full of it, and wants some sort of interaction with you. But if you take it at face value, she will actually have to deal with what she is doing. You are broken up; so there really is no reason for her to have on contact now anyways.

Do you remember what phone she has? If it's an iPhone, then it was intentional. It's quite hard to send a text to a wrong person with one of those...

Did this ever happen when you were together? I never believed the "Oops wrong person" text thing.

Do you remember what phone she has? If it's an iPhone, then it was intentional. It's quite hard to send a text to a wrong person with one of those...

Did this ever happen when you were together? I never believed the "Oops wrong person" text thing.

She does have an Iphone and I have gotten ONE wrong person text from her before and it was after we broke up.

The second text was so curt, makes me think the first was intentional. Couldn't bother to type "I'm sorry, wrong person. Please disregard."?? Is it that hard to be courteous in a text? (I don't text, so I don't know how hard that would be.)

I thought about that too. No I'm sorry wrong person.

She does have an Iphone and I have gotten ONE wrong person text from her before and it was after we broke up.

Then it was not a wrong person text... There is absolutely no way to text the wrong person with an iPhone. I have one myself, a very old model, and you need to have a conversation already started with that person, SELECT it manually and then hit send. There is no "room" for error here. She send it on purpose to bother you. Ignore it and move on.

Then it was not a wrong person text... There is absolutely no way to text the wrong person with an iPhone. I have one myself, a very old model, and you need to have a conversation already started with that person, SELECT it manually and then hit send. There is no "room" for error here. She send it on purpose to bother you. Ignore it and move on.

Very good point. I could see if we were talking recently. But there was nothing since she text me 4 days earlier and i didn't respond.

Archived