bf going down for the first time

bbbb

to get to the point we've had sex but he's not given me oral before and I'm worried; I can't keep pulling his head back up anymore!

he wants to do it but I'm just worried I won't taste good ill be so embarrassed if he just couldn't do it because I tastes bad

I've never had any complaints before so i don't know why I'm so worried

have any other girls worried like this before?

All the time! Just make sure you shower first! Some guys really like the taste...others...not so much.

I've heard eating pineapple makes you taste 'sweeter' down there...you could try that too!

I've never enjoyed that part of sex, because of that worry. Only had ONE guy who really wanted to do it. Finally i just gave up....i decided it was 'his problem'.....lol

As long as you have a shower beforehand then there shouldnt be a problem. If you have been out all day working up a sweat and then you try it then it wouldnt be a good idea.

I have also heard that cranberry juice can help. I am not sure if eating certain foods really help so take that thought with a pinch of salt (not literally)

to get to the point we've had sex but he's not given me oral before and I'm worried; I can't keep pulling his head back up anymore!

he wants to do it but I'm just worried I won't taste good ill be so embarrassed if he just couldn't do it because I tastes bad

I've never had any complaints before so i don't know why I'm so worried

have any other girls worried like this before?

He hasn't given your oral before or you haven't allowed him? If you never had any complaints before why are you pulling his head back? You mentioned worried 4 times in your post, what is up? Why are you so worried?

It Is rather intimate, but if you've gone down on him, it's really not that much different.

I'll add one thing: he likely isn't going to hit you just right the first or even the tenth time, but with practice and familiarity, he'll improve.

One other thing, that will likely increase your anxiety, but in all truthfulness, it's best with the light on so he can see what he's doing and so he don't touch you too hard in the wrong places.

I don't mind about the lights on. I shave already so he knows how I am ... I just worry he won't like how I taste or smell though I am clean and really have no reason to think anythings 'off'

what if I get too wet?

Do you trust him?

I haven't worried about these things bc yes, it's intimate (all sex is) - and only do it if you trust the other person and that the two of you can treat each other with respect and care regardless of what happens.

It's not a performance. It's simply sharing pleasure with someone. I don't get how you can be so tense about this but not sex. ? He's been in your body - that was intimate too!!

Lol I do trust him I think it's because we haven't done it yet but I've gone down on him - its turned into a big deal

I'll be honest, my first ex was really concerned about it herself, like she was more worried about her parts than I was. I found her quite nice...

I don't mind about the lights on. I shave already so he knows how I am ... I just worry he won't like how I taste or smell though I am clean and really have no reason to think anythings 'off'

I'll ask this, though: does he smell/taste? You will too, but I find after literally a couple seconds there's really no taste at all.

What if I get too wet?

.Never.Going.To.Happen.

Just remember the last three words...

Seriously, though, you'll be fine. You aren't going to be near as wet as a full ejaculation, and I'm sure he's had more than enough experience with that, so...no worries.

Like I said, if you want something to take your mind off things, be on top and go down on him. Take a break when it starts feeling good...

The first time a guy went down on me I found it really weird, and I couldnt fully relax in the situation.

Re-assurance made his easier. It's been a good while since then and its stillweird but its become more and more pleasurable.

A shower and a warm room with some candle-light usually works to boost confidence and soothe some anxiety

I've stopped him he has offered to lots and I can't put it off anymore. i don't know what it is I'm so worried about I think it's just because its so intimate

Having his wang inside of you is pretty intimate too! So is putting his wang in your mouth, but funny how few men ever worry about that!

Just relax and shower beforehand.

Perhaps you're used to pleasing your guy so him pleasing you makes you nervous? When sex is about mutual pleasure it's far more rewarding that one person only servicing the other! (as in all sex and foreplay are geared towards getting one partner off instead of both partners)

How about you talk with him then and simply let him know...you love that he is wanting to do it, you want to experience it together, you are just a little nervous...maybe we can take things slow?

And then tell him what you like as it is happening. Talk to each other.

So instead of him just diving in and you grabbing his head like 'whoa boy'; he will know before hand that you need some warm up and reassurance along the way. Maybe start with getting comfortable with him there, and looking at each other, touching each other, him kissing your body, etc.. communicate and stay connected with him.

good luck. yes it does sound like there has been some overthinking. and maybe not enough communicating...cause if he's going for it full out several times with you pulling him away, he doesn't know what is going on and he might start to feel rejected or like there is something wrong...you need to reassure him too that you are there and engaged in what is going on

I have gone down on every woman I have ever been with.

A few of them were self conscious and we worked through it by talking about it. Once they realized that it was their taste, their smell, their bodies that I absolutely craved, they got over it pretty quickly.

And once they got comfortable with it and were reassured that there was nothing, absolutely nothing "bad/disgusting/dirty" about what we were engaging in, things really "came alive" so to speak in the bedroom, shower, living room floor, etc.

I think you should talk to him. Pulling him back up may start to make him question his technique or his love making abilities. Just tell him why you do so and be honest with him about your thoughts.

In all my years, I've never heard of a woman being so concerned as to not give in pretty quickly. If a guy is willing to 'go diving' and has not voiced any concern (such as you stated), then, 'GREEN LIGHT'.

I'd recommend to let it happen, actively participate by encouraging him at the next opportunity and you'll find out what you've been missing.

Guys are concerned with the hygiene of both parties. Be assured, if you can't detect anything, neither will he. Wetness? Too much?? Wetness is expected and there's never too much.

Don't overthink things too much. You sound conscientious and I'm sure you are doing everything you can to be desirable. Enjoy life!

yep definitely don't use ordinary soap. use a ph balanced feminine wash like vagasil if you want as there isn't much fragrance in it or just wash well with water. I gave a bj to an ex who had just come out of the shower and he had used soap and the taste was awful so don't over wash yourself!!

I think it can be natural to be a bit concerned about what you taste like but as long as you are clean don't worry about it. You are really missing out as it's not every guy who is so willing to give oral without encouragement. You should enjoy it.

69!! 69!! 69!! Did i say 69?

Sheesh some of you women are p-a-r-a-n-o-i-d. Guys do like the taste and smell, clean or soapy or dirty. It really doesn't matter, we just want you to sit on our face and have a face full of muff

"Muff"? I think that's gone the way of the dodo bird...

it's not every guy who is so willing to give oral without encouragement.

Dang fools.

I know several that refuse to go down on their ladies. I just can't understand their mentality.

I have always been in the "can't get enough of it" camp. I think the OP should know that if her man is wanting to, he is not going to be offended at all by her in any way, shape, or form.

Archived