Healing journal - back after months

Hi guys,

I first registered on ENA months ago, after a harsh break up. When I first came here, I was finally learning how to heal, went no contact for around 60 days, but then I broke down.

I made every single mistake in the book, chased, pushed, professed my feelings, and I think whichever progress I had made with him was completely destroyed.

This is me acknowledging that it is over and that there is nothing else I can do to get him back.

So if you have any advice for me, please help me.

I might post in this thread further on.

Thank you.

Take healing one day at a time. Frustrating yes but it's all we can do. Someone here once said we are already healing the fastest way we can. No one wants to willingly be stuck in pain. Were on the same boat with you hun.

Thank you so much, guys.

I'm having a really bad day today, I miss him a lot. And I feel very guilty for having sent him a message a few days ago apologizing that seemed needy and desperate.

So I can't stop beating myself up over it.

Thank you so much, guys.

I'm having a really bad day today, I miss him a lot. And I feel very guilty for having sent him a message a few days ago apologizing that seemed needy and desperate.

So I can't stop beating myself up over it.

It happens. If you read comments here, a lot of people (myself included) do things we regret too. We are human, and entitled to doing things we wish we didn't. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Archived