What should I do? We're back talking again.

venus1173

Dating 5 months. Had a huge blow-up and then broke up. I apologized for my part in the break-up. Starting hanging back out then he asked for space. Then I just plain asked him did he want me or not he said that me having herpes scares him and he's scared of any sexual contact with me and he would have to think about it. Said he didn't want space, texting from time to time is okay.

So to give him space ive only been texting him goodnigt when i went to bed

One night I said I hope your day was good and goodnight he said, " it was, goodnight bae, stay sweet." I was shocked because he hasnt called me bae in a long time.

Our conversations are just not how they used to be we hen we first started dating,I just feel like after our big argument he just doesn't miss me anymore even though he says he glad to see me when we hangout.

If you're comfortable and happy dating someone who already broke up with you, wants space, wants only occasional texts and doesn't want to be intimate but will "think about it", then I guess you're all set. Definitely wouldn't meet my own requirements for a relationship.

Archived