I want it.

FromAshes

I want to do it again. BUt I can't . I know I can't because if I start again, i'll never stop. I can taste the blood in my mouth. I like its taste. I crave the sting. I need it bad.

To make matters worse, I have no one to . If only I could someone, then I would be a lot calmer. But I'm not. I want to do it again.

I'm constantly fighting with myself. Don't panic, don't be afraid of fears who "arent real", don't over think things, don't do it again, don't don't dont dont DONT DNOT DONT DONT DONT DONT DONTDONTDONTDONTDONTDONTDONTONTNFNONDONF!

Definitely go to a psychiatrist and come to the understanding that cutting is only a symptom supressor, its not a problem solver, you need to go to the root of the problems of your life and fix them. Search in yourself and list down what makes you unhappy, and find help and deal with these problems effectively.

• 3 months later...

Well....you've avoided it for a bit, for right now, just distract yourself and put it off until later today, tomorrow..... Yes, get professional help and all; seriously, I have found that the only thing that works for me sometimes is to tell myself, OK, but, first a movie, game, work-out, etc. You have to use what you have.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

i did it for the first time when i went through a tough break-up about 2 years ago. i had never done it before then, and i honestly don't even know why i did it at that time. i did it for about a month, and it got so bad that i started to scare my co-workers. my boss actually took me out for coffee and talked to me about it. after that, i didn't do it again.

looking back, i feel extremely ashamed and embarrassed for having done it at all. i feel weak for letting myself do it and i'm glad only a few people knew about it(thankfully, no one in my family). really think about why you're doing it. i was doing because i needed someone to talk to- basically a cry for help- and i got it. really, really, think about it and try to talk to people who can help you see why it doesn't help you. it's a temporary bandage for something that can be fix permanently! please don't do it anymore

Archived