Received email from the guy who my Ex cheated me with!!

He's from another country btw. Basically saying sorry, he thought we weren't in a serious R\S or else he would not have moved on her and taking adavntage while she was drunk. Says he is/was trully in love with her but she broke up with him unexpectedly (surprise!) and because he's going trough a lot he felt he needed to "make things right" and apologise to me. Says he's not a bad person and regrets the harm done, he knows I'm a great guy because she talked a lot about me and was very hard for her to drop me.

What the hell is this? Dumped by the Ex united?? Is he trolling me? He's he trying to know if she got back to me or something like that?

NOTE: I have to say that this event gave me some perspective and made me somehow proud. Because my Ex cheated him too. So I realised that I managed to make a cheater be faithfull and extremely commited for almost 9 years!! Not bad huh! It strikes though how someone can change so dramatically, my Ex basically switched into s*** mode.

Just what he said, he feels guilty and he's feeling the sting of Karma. So he's trying to make himself feel better about it all. And obviously he knew at some point you two were serious or he wouldn't now be feeling guilty would he? I'd just ignore it and ignore her if she contacts you. Their drama is the last thing you need to get caught up in. Sounds like you dodged a bit of a bullet there.

Yeah I don't think I'll answer, although for a moment I kind of felt sad for the guy, another victim from my Ex.

This gives me confirmation about the kind of person my Ex his now. But makes me sad and even a bit mad because this person is ruining random lives and always gets the better of it. Damn I have to snap out of this!

Archived