My Ex Boyfriend is being a bully

history2m3g

Ever since i met my ex boyfriend in 2009 he has been making stupid non true rumors about my friends and i told him a million of times to stop, how can get this mean ex boyfriend to stop making me upset and telling me things that i do not wanna hear????, i can't seem to never get away from him, i have been dealing with him since i was 16 years old and now 20, i have never been able to get away from him, what should i do to get him to listen to me and use his stupid brain to shut him up???????????

Yes, you don't have to get him to shut up - because he probably won't. What you DO need to do is cut contact with him so you can't hear it. As Thatwasthen says, there are ways of cutting off any communication - and if you can't get away from him it's because you aren't using them.

You need to recognise that you are letting him maintain contact with you, and stop. If that's what you actually want.

Stop reacting. Cut all contact, and if you are in same circle of friends/community ignore him. He'll stop once he realizes that he lost power over you. As long as you are letting him reach you, as long as you react openly he has no reason to stop. Sounds like he's looking for attention and has found a way how to get it from you when ever he pleases. He probably enjoys watching you defend yourself and others for what ever reason. Ask yourself why didn't you move on already. You don't need his or anybody elses approval to do so.

In high school, he was in all my classes freshmen to senior year then we did a transition class together , now we are both in this program at the hospital and still in my class and he just started the city bus where he has every single bus stop as me and i won't be able to move away from my ex with my current boyfriend down south til i'm like 25 or so because i am stuck in this program and gonna end up with a job at the hospital which i do not want this year so i can move far way from my ex as possible, i'm trapped, i can't get away this year.

Archived