Me and my ex boyfriend of two years broke up four months back.

Yes,i agree that during the relationship i was immensly immature and we were having a lot of fights and arguments did love me a lot and did a lot for me.But,he being a guy i guess he just couldnt take it anymore and probably even got influenced by his friends and broke up with me.

I was shattered,devastated and for two months post breakup called him,messaged him,cried,begged,pleaded and waited but he was adamant on his decision,though one night he called me up drunk and cried that how could i go out with his coursemate and that he still loves me(he apparently thought i was interested in his friend but he was a brother to me).On christmas,i come to know from our common friend that he has been dating my friend whose character is apparently very shallow since one month.After,hearing this news,i called him up several times but not once did he call me back to even say a mere sorry and blocked me on whatsapp

.I went into total NC after that.Meanwhile my bestfriend who was in touch with him spoke to him one fine day,and to my surprise he said that i was his everything and he is glad. he came to know what i was because he knows i am dating someone else.Also,he unblocked me after a week,sent his friend to talk to me indirectly,ask about my personal life,and when i told his friend that i have a new guy(all lies just to make my ex jealous),i see that my ex has blocked me again on whatsapp only to unblock me later.One and a half months later,in Feb on my bday i called him up (he didnt wish me on my bday,he is too egoistic and stubborn)

To my surprise,he was all so sweet,said things like he never wanted to leave me,he was sorry for doing such bad things to me,and that i am a very nice girl.Also we are from different communties so he was like as it is we had no future but dont make any boyfriend,most men are bad.On asking about his girlfriend,he refused to even accept my friend as his girlfriend and said that he doesnt have the time to date girls.Also he went on to say that he doesnt understand himself and what love is and he will marry a girl his mother choses.We spoke for 3 days continously,he replied to all my calls,spoke nicely which he never did post breakup.Then on the fourth day i told him that my friend, his so called girlfriend is flirting here and there(she is in my city and my ex bf is now in some other city for he is in the military) so he was all casual about it,we hung up and i whatsapped him.Later in the night ,i changed my status to"UR TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE,I HOPE THIS TIME I AM NOT MAKING A BAD JUDGEMENT"(it was for a friend and nowhere related to my love life)and the next thing i see i am blocked again.Since then he hasnt replied to my calls or messages.

He is 24,i am 23,,,i really love him and i know he really cared for me,i am his first so is he for me,,,Currently i am off faebook,off whatsapp so that he cant find any link to my existence,,will this make him miss me becuase he was really serious for me and nobody cheated on anybody,,,is there any chance he will come back and change to wht he was because he says he keeps changing,,,will he mature in few months time and understand that i am really worth it,,,??,,because i have heard all ex's do come back?

Ex's come back to use you to help them through a dry spell or a lonely spell, they don't come back to stay. Time to put this behind you and move on. He was being honest with you when he told you that he'll marry whoever his parents choose. Your message read too much like you thought you were getting back together with him and his reaction was to immediately block you. That tells you that his decision that this is over is firm and final. It doesn't mean he doesn't care about you or think about you from time to time, but he doesn't want to be with you in the long run.

but then why is he even getting jealous if i hang out with someone else,,he blocked me because he thought i was dating someone and even all this while when we were speaking after NC ,he kept on telling me the reason why we broke and got a little emotional..i know right now he is too immature to even deal with it,,,cant he be more decisive after few months when life has taught him enough.Till now he was in his course,now he is actually dealing with the outside world and he always added that he never wanted to leave me!

A bit like a kid with a toy. He doesn't want to play with it, but he doesn't want anyone else to play with it either. Doesn't mean anything. If he ever wants to reconcile, he knows how to reach you. However, you need to assume that it won't happen and focus on healing and moving on. If he ever contacts you actually wanting to get back together and if you happen to be single, available and interested, fine. If you've met someone else and are happy, even better. Firsts might be memorable, but they rarely lead to a life long relationship.

The bottom line is that he blocked you now and is not talking to you. Also, people don't mature in two months. Stop kidding yourself. Going forward, do yourself a huge favor and don't date any guy hoping that he will change or mature. Either you like him as is or you don't. Never get involved with someone hoping they will change for you.

• 2 months later...

Archived