i could really use an outside opinion

desiree

For 4 1/2 months ive been txt/talking with with this man. We hit it off.he told me he was going to delete his account i made an excuse everything was going to well. Last week i spent the weekend with him he was a gentleman and we were so comfortable with each other s couple of days ago i let him know i deleted my online account. Yesterday i did not hear from him. I checked the online site he was online. Hmm. I thought he must be deleting account. This does not take over an hour. So i sent a txt let me know if u dont feel the same so i would not be bugging him. He lied said he got home 2 min ago. S i txted this afternoon an apology if i had upset him but i felt like to him i was ok until he found someone else. I do not want go start something new unless we both felt the same. I like him and i think it could go somewhere i just want to be sure its mutual.He replied back it would if j gave it a chance used the f word repeated times did i want him to lie and say he loved me ect ect. He has friends on the site should he just give them his phone nmber how would i like that...i was blown away.i told him to try and read the txt again cause he was way off one question answerd would have prevented all of this and i did not want yo say more cause who knows what he would get from it. He again acted like i was going crazy yet he really was. My intuition is telling me but i need advice oh ya he said that he did an anger mngmnt program last year .

He may well have done an anger management program last year - in view of that outburst, it doesn't sound as though it worked. You also have to wonder why he did the program in the first place.

Whatever... someone who blows up like this in response to a straightforward question is not someone to consider a relationship with. You would continually be walking on eggshells, and feeling confused as to where all this anger has come from. He may well have been a gentleman so far. When I first met my controlling, abusive ex, he was a perfect gentleman, said all the right things and we were very comfortable with each other... it's par for the course with abusive relationships.

Listen to your intuition. The only place this relationship should go is out of the door - FAST!!

Archived