ANGER; heard about ex..from stranger I met..sad and angry..

Today I got a message from a new friend..someone I just met..saying:

him oh btw I forgot to mention, I met your ex awhile back, and we "hung out" ( aka slept together )"

Me: "ok how did it come about that you knew me?"

Him he said he knew some one with the same name as you, and that you had anger issues and were crazy, but that's it"

I feel emotionly blindsided..Im not picking myself up off the floor or severly upset but I feel sad and emotionally drained after having this conversation.It made me think about my behavior in my relationship with my ex, who used to walk all over me, and eventually cheated..

Is someone not expected to have anger when they find out their partner lies and cheats?..Is anger an emotion we should judge?..It makes me ANGRY that he hasn't apologized for his lack of respect and honesty in our relationship and istead he focuses on how " crazy" I am.

ps deleted new friend.

Wow what is wrong with people? Why would this person tell you that? o_O

Because she is a miserable person, and loves misery AKA a misery wh**e, this applies to both genders. I call them trauma vampires.

OP: In future stay away from these people, they come in the guise of support, only to eventually suck the energy out of you. I have been there unfortunately, but learn from it.

you just need to laugh this one off and move on. I feel your pain but really, as much as this may bother you in future, giving it attention can make it worse. Laugh it off, don't lower yourself to their bull and carry on. Over time truths always find a way of rearing their ugly heads anyway...

Archived