Finding it difficult to flirt/give sexual attention to a girl I'm dating

JessJKVeikir

I've been talking to a girl for awhile now...about 7 months. It's a long distance relationship and we're not together, just talking. It's been going well recently - we've been talking more and I sent her flowers for Valentine's day and I think she's realized how much I like her.

The problem is I'm very shy and find it hard to flirt much. I'm afraid of boring her or making her feel undesirable by coming accross too friendly. I've explained that I like her and want to get to know her more and I've told her she's beautiful and cute a couple times, but that's basically it. I'm not the dominant type of person that finds it easy to talk about sexual things without feeling awkward.

At what point might a woman feel bored or unwanted if she's not getting sexual attention? How would I go about talking about those kinds of things without coming on too strong or sounding desperate? Is it required?

Yes she has flirted. And I know her well enough to know she has trust issues and problems expressing emotion. But one thing I'm sure of is that she's interested.

She's moving around at the moment but is moving fairly close so it won't be a long distance relationship anymore. I'm just wondering if she might get bored if I don't flirt more instead of usually just asking her about her day which might come accross my friendly.

Archived