how to deal with my ex boyfriend and his girlfriend

Ive been having some problems with my ex boyfriend and his girlfriend.we have broken up for about six month we have a 2 about to be three year old child and ive noticed that his girlfriend doesnt like me she is constantly bashing and telling people im not a good mother. And shes been looking for a lawyer so my ex boyfriend can get full custody of my son. Even though we had agreed to go 50/50 on custody. From the minute she came to the picture she made sure to make herself known. She would make sure to be there everytime I would go pick up my son. She even moved in with my ex 3 week after we broke up. I dont remember doing anything to her only spoke to her once to clear the air but I guess that wasnt enough for her. She has even tried to turn his family against me. She gets in between with parenting my son.she says she has a right to my son because they are dating and that she isnt going anywhere. She uses my ex bf to tell me thing constantly texting me about everything I do nagging me about my son and it gets over whelming. He wants me to talk to his gf to clear the drama but I know it her telling him to say all these things.ive asked my ex to keep her away from me but still bring her around. The thing that worries me is that my ex bf is buying into all this and he might actually might file to get full custody of my son. Recently lied to my ex saying that hes gonna start daycare which was lie to keep him more often with me. I feel bad and its probably wrong but I dont trust this girls intentions. She has been nothing but trouble and his been causeing me and apparently now his family problem. I just want some advice on how to handle all of this so far ive been ignoring it and try to keep away but. I feel like shes contantly testing and calling me out. Like I said before im trying my best but I feel like im going crazy

The girlfriend can't null your custody agreement. And if she does file, they will laugh her out of court. If your ex boyfriend files, you can just say you would like to stick to the original agreement and they will be able to root out why they want a change. They are not going to change the agreement just to change it without good reason unless both parent are in agreement. You have a right to not see his girlfriend. You have no legal reason to see her.

The girlfriend can't null your custody agreement. And if she does file, they will laugh her out of court. If your ex boyfriend files, you can just say you would like to stick to the original agreement and they will be able to root out why they want a change. They are not going to change the agreement just to change it without good reason unless both parent are in agreement. You have a right to not see his girlfriend. You have no legal reason to see

My ex is constantly texting me about my son about any little thing or to talk to his ex because now that she is a part of My ex life that she feels entitled over my son. And she has a right towards my son. Before it didn't bother me that she was around my son. I even gave her a chance but now that I found out that she has been doing all these things behind my back I just get a little worried about my son going over there

You need to go get an attorney now and you get it legally in writing what the custody agreement is and get it on the books with the courts. Make it known what's happening and keep careful documentation of what the girlfriend is doing and turn it over to your attorney. Don't sit there waiting for something to happen and stewing about it all, protect yourself and your child legally and let your ex, not her, know you won't tolerate it through your lawyer. Say nothing to him until you've actually got a lawyer and he's summoned to court. And if need be get friends and family now to give you written affidavits about your role as a mother to make sure there's no sneaky tactics pulled on their end.

It's time to lawyer up and make your ex realize he needs to get his GF under control or he'll be the one losing custody.

Archived