This girl acts weird and i'm not sure if she's interested..

Superus

Alright girl in my class sits by herself in a big lecture hall. I know who she is and we have talked before last semester, but i didn't feel good vibes from her. (or it could be just me) i wrote a thread about her on this site before. she paid for my meal and talked her socks off for 3 hours.

Walking into class i'll see her glance at me but i would avoid the contact. I have been acting disinterested because i have low confidence on how she feels. this progressed for 3 weeks until i had no choice to sit next to her. i walked over to my chair and i see her looking at me (through my peripherals) but she didn't even say hi.

Then a week later, once again i had to sit next to her. (test day and people steal my seat!) This time i smiled and said hi and BOOM! she was smiling being all talkative, and laughing. She ended the test first and left.

Next test day i had to sit next to her and while walking over there i just acknowledge her and she started conversation. acted the same way as before.

Then a regular class day i saw her look at me and i quickly glanced at her. but this is where it gets weird again. teacher was calling our names and she is standing next to the wall. She called my name and i had to pass her and she didn't say a word, in fact by her body language she looked uncomfortable. i passed her again and she didn't say a word again. until finally she sat below me and i asked her a question and she was responding to me etc asking me questions in return.

i don't get it

I don't understand why she doesn't acknowledge me or talk to me first.

She is probably very shy. I used to be one these girls. I didn't like the feeling of rejection so I don't make acknowledgement of people I like just incase they didnt like me back I got hurt.

If you like her, stop playing games and ask her for lunch or dinner or TELL HER.

I don't understand why she doesn't acknowledge me or talk to me first.

Because:

i would avoid the contact.

I have been acting disinterested

If that's how you act, I wouldn't talk to you first either out of fear that you would snap my head off...

Also:

l had no choice to sit next to her.

Then a week later, once again i had to sit next to her.

Next test day i had to sit next to her

since sitting next to her in class is akin swallowing glass for you, your disgust at having to sit next to her was probably palpable for her, so she chose not to speak.

Really---you are giving off the vibe to her to leave you the hell alone---it's plain here on this thread by what you say.

Archived