Emotionally tired, but it's not because of him.

Gimpyrks

I am so mentally and emotionally tired of everything right now. I'm in my fourth year of college and I have yet to go one month without being in some kind of doctor's office. It seems that every time I get stressed or something big is going on I get really ill.

I've been battling with arthritis like pain all winter, it's excruciating and no one seems to have answers for me.

Over the last year I've had pericarditis twice which made me bed ridden for almost two weeks each.

Beginning of this semester I got a kidney infection.

NOW I just had a huge bathloin cyst drained.

It's making me want to just run away from everything, and what makes me even more sad is that I keep contemplating breaking up with him. It is nothing that he is done, he makes me completely happy and if I don't already love him I can see me completely falling for him one day. I'm just so tired of everything else that is going on in life. I know running away is not the mature or responsible decision to make and I won't but I just feel like I can never get ahead anymore.

I don't want to really break up with him but I can't help but wonder if any of this is fair to him, why would he want to be with someone that is ALWAYS getting sick? I just feel so emotionally and mentally drained I'm not sure how much more I can take of all of this.

Archived