Ex comes close again even tho in a relationship?

Hi all again

Little bit of a weird one again for all those who know my story

Long story short my ex said to me about 6 weeks ago saying that she was with another person and that she was as happy as can be and taken it slow ....

Now we still speak etc etc and stuff very basic nothing in the context kinda stuff and I aint been going out partying etc through work etc

Now spoke to her over last week to say I was going out and he ended up calling me 3am in the morning and I ended staying at her house the night even tho she is with someone !

Now she said that she missed me and when asking how things were going she replied so so and not really much in it her reply

Now the following day she was cool let me go round and see the kids etc but was very offish and not very flirty which a kinda expected but nothing much back today

Now I know guilt will be playing massively in her head about the situation but I dint know how to approach the situation

Am I taking it that she isn't happy with her new guy? She still has a lot if feelings for me ? Or just a complete exception

I'll be honest it has my head all over cos I still love this girl

Thanks in advance

Either way, you need to distance yourself from her. You're clearly still not over her and she isn't being faithful. It's likely she's just having insecurities and using you to calm them. That's not a position you want to be in. As long as you keep contact with her, you'll never get over her enough to see things clearly. Just let her know you don't think it's healthy for either of you to still be in contact and you need to move on with your lives. Best of luck.

She seems to want to make sure that you still want her, and once she is reassured she drops you again.

Get out of this vicious circle while you still can, and distance yourself from her. She is not capable of being in any sort of relationship seeing as she can't stay faithful to her current one.

She is not over your relationship and she is "relapsing". Are the children yours?

I agree with what you guyss are saying too I do need to break contact and run away tbh ... But I know deep down I could spend rest of the day with her and her kids .... They love me loads to and I know as a unit were awesome and could be

Just feel like that something have that night and I shouldn't give up quite yet ?

she isnt over you probably but she is with someone else...do you want to be the side piece? I know its hard trust me im goign through the same thing right now but my ex isnt with someone right now so it sucks too. But you need to give your self some space. I wouldnt persue nothing at all while she is still with someone else .

she is saying by her actions that your good enough for parts of me but not all of me....

Thanks doc

I know exactly what it is with her .. It's her friend who is also going out with her bf best friend and is totally influenced by her and always has been

She even said her self that when she was drunk ... And I told her she needs to grow some balls she enjoys spending time with her friend cos she makes her laugh and stuff but she gets real annoyed with her and they are 2 different ppl

Archived