Is it Normal to be terrified?

foxtrot

If any of you lovely people can offer some advice I would greatly appreciate it!

I have been diagnosed with PTSD and major depression. Recently I have been improving I think it is because I have been cutting ties with my recent boy friend who wasn't very supportive during my ptsd and depression. Anyways since I took leave from college I decided to try working. Seemed like a good idea until I acually got a job. It is a retail job, only like 10 hours a week but I do not know I am terrified to work. I haven't really left my house for 5 months now except for therapist appointments and recently the gym. Is it normal to be scared?

I am afraid working might cause me to become stressed and slip back into depression.

i was assaulted a year a go. Never dealt with the assault but as the anniversary approached I had a mental breakdown and tried to kill myself. There were also other contributing factors to the suicide attempt, family problems, bullied at school, not happy with my college major etc etc

Archived