Time is running out

Fro

Hello, my name is Fro. I have been self harming for the longest time, and you see I have made the decision to attempt suicide..again. Of course I have a reason behind it, my past and the present. You see the nightmares, the bullying, and life just got me tired and I want to go to sleep forever and I don't want to wake up and I just want to be dead. You see my 'friends' aren't really my friends. Its just me helping them through there problems and then when I need help I am ignored. Is that what friends do? Is that how its supposed to be? I don't think it is but that's all I know. My friends are tired of me, I am tired of me, and my family is tired of me. The nightmares are getting to me, the bullies are getting to me, and lastly I am getting to me. I just want done I am done with life. They are gonna fake cry over me, and then a year later I will just be a distant memory. Please, don't make me feel worse than I already do. I just need ways to kill myself. Last time I downed a bottle of pills and ended up in a mental hospital. Yeah so much 'fun', but you see when everyone just looses hope in me..I loose hope in me too. I am just Done, and I am ready to go. I know there is no heaven/hell so no consiquences for my death. I am ready to depart. I am tired of living.

I'm sorry you're going through this. I wish I could help. Sometimes life can seem very difficult. Sometimes it lasts for quite a while. But it does pass. I know.

Please reconsider your present. In each moment there can be great wonder and joy. Forget the future and the past. Find something you like, get outside and take a walk somewhere new, just experience your body and surroundings. Do something different.

Don't seek to fix or help anyone, just be. You're responsible for taking care of yourself, no one can do that for you, and you for no one else.

“Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you

right. Forget about those who don’t. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it.”

― Harvey MacKay

Please don't compare without knowing my whole story. I was raped when i was 7 years old, hence the nightmares I still have to this day. Its awful I tell you. Along with the bullying and having to live with the fear of ever being raped ever freaking again. I am not trying to compare, I just need ways to kill myself.

Fro,

We care about you. And I'm sure many people in your life care about you. There are many people in the world like you. That go through awful traumatic experiences, and relive the pain. I know that it hurts and I can't imagine what pain you must feel. But if you really believe things are at their worst, then realize things can only get better. You CAN heal. Please talk to someone. link removed. They can help. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Your life is precious and I care.

I'm very sorry Fro. But we care about you and want you to feel better because you deserve the absolute best. I know finding the right people in life has helped me, and talking to someone. Have you tried that? Maybe others are flaky but you should care about you and possess your life. Don't let other jerks try and do that. Do it so other people who feel like they are falling can hear your story of how you overcame and be saved by you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am really sorry for what happened to you. What have you done to help with your feelings? Have you seen a therapist, a doctor, are you on medication?

The bullying sounds terrible and i know how it feels. I was bullied for many years and it is difficult to feel worth anything when you have people constantly being nasty to you but i can tell you now you are worth a lot. I am worth loads compared to my bullies. I went to university, i have a job and what are the bullies doing? Nothing because they are low lifes that are not worth my time. As for your friends I do not know why they do not listen to you but are they really friends if this is the case? Most likely they are not real friends.

Please do not do anything to hurt yourself, we are all here to listen to you and be your friend.

Yes, we are all here to listen and no one here wants you to kill yourself. Please do this: make a list of the good things in your life. Please list them here because I would like to know what they are too. Death is final, but as long as there is lilfe there is hope. So please, stop thinking only about the negative things in your life. Life is precious. Please keep coming back to this site. We can help you here and you can also help others. ...chi

Well

Good:

My violin

My little brother

My clean room

Smiling

The one person and the only person i know is 100% my friend, Tom

and that's really it.

What erm the guy did, was and still is Scarring. I don't feel safe knowing he is alive.. He is in jail for life as he did it to other young girls but he can break out or something and find me. And that scares me

Thanks guys, I have been thinking. I may not do it today or tomorrow but I might still do it.

Archived