Feel a sense of achievement. Have I won?

Michael 93

This post will not be for the faint hearted or people determined on not being bitter.

Those who have read my story this one is for you.

Finally feel a sense of achievement and much better for it. Feel as though I have inflicted a smidge of the hurt she has put me through.

Since breaking up she has been nothing but horrible. She contacted me tonight wanting to talk about the actions that occurred on the weekend (please see previous thread) we spoke and I poured my heart out to her explaining how down I was since the break up and why I was so upset. She spoke to me about her new partner and why he was so bothered with her on the weekend "because he saw her speaking to somebody else" she said she hated the time she spent with me and that "I was a s*** boyfriend and I changed her as a person, since she broke up with me people have noticed how much more confident she has become and how happy she is, called me a Wan*** and said we are over for good" I said im sorry for that I will always be there (but in the back of my mind i new i couldnt let that lie! No way!!)

If you have read my story you will know that whilst we were together a model messaged me explaining she missed me and would like to meet up. She hated that and it really riled her up.

Well tonight after the conversation She text me saying life's too short so enjoy it while you can (obviously being smarmy) so i replied with "I know it is remember I am always here. I have tried to take your advice and move on... In fact I met up with Emily since we split" she text back with WOW Emily you were texting whilst we were together!!!?

She called me and stated she couldn't believe I had done it, she thought I was heartbroken and that was just a bag of lies. meeting up with the girl who was texting me when we were together you obviously must of been attracted to her!? Bare in mind this is the girl who has such a terrible Boyfriend. She said don't lie to me just tell me how it is. I didnt say anything and it ended with her saying I cannot believe this never speak to me again.

At the end of the day I haven't lost anything as during the previous conversation she said we would never speak again anyway. And I should move on like she has. Telling me she goes out get some numbers and enjoy myself, me and her didn't work out and she would never come back again. She didn't love me and do sent care about us anymore.I feel alot better now after the way she has treated me and maybe she feels the pain I have felt for the last two months.

Some people could literally shoot me down here. But to be honest this is the best I have felt in such a long time. I share my experience because someone somewhere will be in the same boat!!

Should I feel as though I have won?

I am not sure what you won.

You basically made up a pack of lies because she called you out on your immature behavior.

Your response was MORE immature behavior.

And I am sure she will find out shortly about your lies...this proving that leaving you was a very smart move.

So...enjoy your fake dating Emily.

She sounds incredibly immature herself!!! I have no idea what the dynamics of your relationship were like or who did what, but it sounds like you matched her immaturity in this instance. You should learn to cultivate mutual respect in your next relationship - choose someone respectful and more mature and become that yourself.

Dude emily is real man. My ex hated her for talking to me whilst we were together. I felt as though she has abused and been horrible to me since the break up and maybe it was my time to make her think a little.

yes its immature and bitter something I have tried not to be. But I feel better knowing she knows I am trying to move on

Of course you haven't won. You may feel like it at this precise moment but in time you are going to feel like a douche. All you've done is reiterate that she was right about you because now she believes that you were texting another girl behind her back whilst you were together.

But seriously. Do people make up fake women? Man

If I understand mhowe correctly, I think she was referring to the fact that you weren't actual dating Emily, not that she didn't exist.

I know Emily is real...but you just used the concept of Emily to try and make her think you have moved on. You haven't moved on at all.

You just played another hand of immature break up behavior.

We must have been posting at the same time.

What did you win? I'm confused by your post, because all I see is you continuing to respond to and get sucked into your ex's temper tantrums and drama. Why are you still talking to this girl at all???? I'll think you've won the day she texts/emails/shows up and you just ignore her, because you're over high-school drama.

Win what? You just confirmed her suspicions that you are a lying cheating dbag who was either cheating on her or getting ready to with Emily. Totally justified her decision to dump you too. Don't know what you think you won, but she just won closure as in whatever doubts she may have had, have just been put to rest about you.

You win when you stop talking to your ex or giving a flying rat's rear end what she thinks or does, when you stop responding, when you stop wanting to get her back or get back at her, when you stop telling someone who is spewing abuse at you that you will always be there for them (seriously, find some self respect), when you just feel nothing when her name comes up. That's when you win.

Archived