Is this signs of being gay....

My friend boyfriend says he is a virgin. He is 34. She says that he rather finger her than sleep with her? And the saying goes around that he may be gay...

In my mind how can a man have a beautiful woman next to him sleeping living in and refuse to sleep with her but do oral and every other thing. And also asking her firstly will she ever take it from the back...if he man wanted it...

She also told me one day he surprisingly told her when he is having sex he don't easily come....then he said its a joke, but always making comment that he will not come while having sex..

How can he be a virgin, he never had the experience and knows that he will last hours in bed? Is that possible when you never had experience?

Is he really a virgin? Are these signs of being gay???

well he's either gay or he's got some sort of other issues. Why are you so interested in what your friend's relationship is like? Are you gay?!

i am not gay, she is my best friend , i gave her my opinion that he maybe gay and just wanted to hear what others had to say...

Okay, first thing's first. Even in todays society, coming out as homosexual isn't something that is done lightly. As open as we all may be, one's sexuality is still personal to them and only reveal their status as a form of acceptance. Secondly: unless you ask him it really isn't any of your concern. It's great you are looking out for your friend, but what could seem strange behaviour to you may be deemed perfectly normal by your friend. If you really want to know then I suggest you ask him and continue to be a good friend whatever the answer.

Sounds like he has some sort of sexual hangup they need to discuss, but not necessarily gay.

As you say, he wouldn't be able to judge how easily or not he orgasms during sex without, well, sex. Which is at odds with him claiming to be a virgin.

Could just be something he's embarrassed about (size, shape, appearance in another way) or had issues with another girl with - but they definitely need to have an honest discussion and less speculation with buddies.

Archived