How do I approach her?

dbryan1978

Okay, this is different from my previous posts. But yesterday, injured myself while playing airsoft and went to the ER. They sent me up to Xray and with it being a weekend there was only one person working. The one person working was absolutely beautiful. The entire time i was trying to think of the best way to flirt with her. I couldn't think of anything. So I just started making innocent jokes and she said that I made her day with one of them. I wish I would have asked for her number. But I was wondering, what would be the best way to try and talk to her again without seeming overly creepy about it?

Did you catch her name?? If the only way you can see her again is by having to go back in to the ER and finding her, then do that. It would be nerve wracking having to do that, but I think it seems to be the only way here? Tell her you'd really like to take her out sometime. I'm sure that wouldn't be weird for her at all. If you want something, you need to go and get it and be confident and believe in yourself!

Just take mind that she's at work and she respects her job if she's professional. I did this once, lol my results were 'successful' but I almost lost my job. But our situations are a bit different, I was actually at work and you were in ER. Anyway, I think it would be more painful if you didn't approach. Find a way to approach. Have you thought of sending flowers. Or am I just super cheesy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived