Online romance: is he a creep or does he love me?

Tinkerbell1607309344

I talked to this guy(21) for two years now. We really like each other and want to meet. We saw each other on the webcam 2days ago for the 1st time. He just stared at me and smiled from ear to ear. I felt awkward. I got worried because at some point he said stuff like "I think I see panties" "your b00b is pretty" "yes I can see your a$$". So I called him creepy and he got really sad. I cried and he kept asking me whats wrong. By the end of our video chat he told me he loves me and that the pillow I was hugging is lucky.

How he spoke to you is absolutely disgusting and disrespectful. Straight away that would put me right off. I would find that creepy. He could have told you how pretty you are or how great it is to finally meet you 'in person'. If it made you feel uncomfortable then it is wrong. Best to find someone else to speak to who respects you from the word go.

It is good you decided to see each other on webcam before meeting so you can verify you are both who you say you are. He could of told you 'it is great to finally see you' or 'you look lovely' but he decided to talk about your breast and bottom? This shows you that he isn't the type of guy you thought he was so i would suggest that you walk away from this one.

Your actions show you felt violated somehow with what he said, (crying and hugging a pillow ). First impressions are important and all he's shown was that he's horny and can't wait to bang you. This is the problem with online communication, ANYONE can be behind those typed words. Did you speak to him at all over the phone for those two years or was it just through the computer?

If you felt awkward by his actions and what he said, then that's your cue to end things. Women's intuition never lies

Now you know that his primary focus is on meeting you in person so that he can have sex with you. Is that what you are looking for? If you're looking to have sex with a stranger and risk your life, this is your guy. No need to rely on intuition -he could not have been more direct about his intentions.

Have you talked to your psychologist about this fantasy relationship you've been in for two years now? You're afraid to date in real life and this kind of thing won't help you with overcoming that aversion so stop all your online "love affairs" and talk to your therapist before continuing on in anything else with this twit you're not obsessing about.

Your psychologist will help you process this latest dilemma.

I'm embarrassed that I love someone from online. I wouldn't tell my psychologist.

You have nothing to be embarrassed about. You are certainly not the first to have felt like this about someone they have met online.

It isn't real love anyway because you haven't even met him yet so you don't really know if you would fit well together. It is more likely to be an infatuation or you could be in love with the idea of being in love.

The reality is he isn't a very decent person at all and if you spent any real time in his company I doubt you would continue to feel the same because it seems he isn't the person you thought he was .. as is now being demonstrated the closer you get to actually meeting the real person.

Please don't hold back on telling your psychologist. She will totally understand and it will help you immensely for her to explain your feelings to you.

In the two years you both never exchanged pictures? he acted like he never saw you before or were you in less clothes when you cam'd and that got him all hot? Trying to understand why after knowing you for two years he acted like it was first time he ever saw how you looked.

Archived