Do I take my cheating ex back

Natalie1987xx

I finished with my ex of 10years 4 months ago for txting a girl from his work... Neway ive been dating this guy who is lovely for a month my ex has known about this from day 1.. Neway all of a sudden hes been txting phoning wants me back n know im a wreck I havent had contact with him but we have a daughter so I still have too have some contact.. Things was going so great until he messaged me

What does "neway" mean?

Also, at just a few months you're probably not really recovered from the breakup of a 10 year relationship. It was probably too soon to be dating anyone else -- so take that as a lesson learned.

As for getting back together with a cheating ex.... that's your call, but if he was cheating, why would you want him back?

Having a kid with this man does make the situation more complicated than it already is, BUT it does not mean that you do not deserve to move on because of it.

You are 26-27 years old, there is so much more for you to live. But be wise. As sharky mentioned you jumped on another relationship way too fast.

What I would suggest you to do is to stay away from both of these guys and take your time. Be honest with the new guy and if he is into you he will understand.

Keep contact with your ex only as long as your daugther is concerned, otherwise avoid him.

yes, and 'neway' is only one letter less than 'anyway' so it makes no sense to me at all to abbreviate by a single letter!

to answer the OP's question, you know your ex is a cheater and betrayed you. I suspect all this means is that the new girl dumped him or didn't work out, and so he has a dry spell and will come back until the next girl that sparks his attention. Or he's the kind of guy who will run off and have his fun for a bit and assume you'll be waiting whenever he's had his fill and wants to return to family life again.

I think for you to consider this at all, you should ask him to go to counseling with you to discuss what happened and see if you can find a way to repair the relationship or whether it is best not to go down that path. If he won't agree to do that, he's not serious about really repairing the relationship and stopping cheating.

My suggestion is also that you date neither guy if you can't make up your mind, until you've cleared your head and gotten some counseling as to the best way to proceed.

Archived