Sexting

jak3

I didn't know whether this was more appropriate here or in the relationship area so please show mercy on me for being a new poster. A friend referred me.

After sex enters the dating process, which could mean before an official relationship through an ongoing relationship, do you ever send the occassional sext your partner? I am certain we can all figure out the success stories but if you do sext do you have an experience where it didn't go over well?

Does your partner sext you and you wish that they wouldn't? If so, why? Don't need it, find it insulting or is it something else?

Do you want your partner to sext you because they don't? If so, do you have any idea why they don't sext you?

In the context of these questions I don't mean to imply that sexting takes over all of the conversations. I mean a normal conversation where your partner (guy or girl) would interject dirty thoughts intermittently.

I think it depends upon the person and how attracted to them you are.

I've been talking to a gentleman who lives in the UK for about a month now and I'm very attracted to him and he to me. We've Skyped and have had very lovely conversations. However, we burn down whatsapp with the sexting.

Then, I just went out on a date the other day with a local man and while I'm attracted to him, too, I would not enter into a sexting venture with him until he made a declaration to me of his intent. We did have a cheeky moment at the end of the date, so we'll see what develops.

Right now, I'm about keeping my options open and having some fun.

Oh and I haven't had sex with either of them--I'm not doing that outside the parameters of a commited, exclusive relationship. I'll talk smack all day long with them, but keep my legs closed.

I seem to date prudes...The last guy didn't really seem to like dirty texts. I asked him about it, he said he loved it...but when I would send them, I wouldn't really get much of a response so I stopped.

The only person that really liked sexting....I would get him so hard he would have to "deal" with it...even when he was at work. He loved it.

I've had men sext me before sex (in the relationship) and that wasn't welcome...it was...fake. Maybe it's not so much before sex, but before emotional intimacy has been established...because I have sexted with someone I hadn't slept with and that was fun. But before an emotional connection... I felt like an internet live camera stripper that wasn't getting paid. It made me feel gross.

Last two girls I dated, first one sent semi-dirty pics and would talk about sexual stuff via texts but I wouldn't really call it full blown sexting, it was more her talking about sex, kind of hard to explain.

The last girl I dated, who I am talking to again now, hasn't sent me any pictures but she will get dirty in her texts sometime. She has even gotten dirty once since I started talking to her recently after we haven't seen each other in 4 months and aren't dating right now.

Archived