today is my birthday

4evralone

I made the mistake of saying happy bday to an ex a while back.. We were in a relationship, live it for close to 2.5 years or so... We broke up because he cheated, more or less, but he just wasn't happy with me. I emailed me a couple times though begging him back, telling him I hate him, telling him I love him lol. Well, he answered back to never talk to him again. And since that, I have not.

First off: Happy Birthday!

and.. She probably won't wish you a happy b-day if she has been silent all this time and if so be grateful for all the ones in your life that will wish you a happy bday instead. You can create a new life for yourself in this bday year. All the best.

your right I should let it consume my mind and I should be grateful for the people who did wish me a happy bday

yeah so she still has not said anything to me, at this point I don't think she will. but everytime my phone rings I get a pit in my stomach and start feeling nervous because WHAT IF it is her that just text me. I kind of want today to be over. im going to get drunk with my friends later, im planning on deleting her number before I go out so I don't get tempted to text her once the alcohol starts to flow.

Archived