Dating a LIAR!

Jessie26

So I've been dating this guy for a few months & he has 2 kids! So I always had thoughts that maybe him and his ex were still together so I would ask him like several times! & every time I asked he would say no! We seemed to have several fights over her. All I wanted from him was the truth. So he would always come over to my house but for some reason he always had to leave around 3 AM. I thought it was cause he had to be there in the morning for his kids and I did think that his ex lived with him because I knew he could not handle 2 little kids by himself. So on Valentines day I asked him if we're hanging out and he says "sorry I have to go to a dinner at my grandmas"! And I'm like seriously! You couldn't come up with a better excuse! So I decided to message the ex on Facebook and ask if they were still dating. In the beginning she denied being with him and said "OMG, you guys are such a cute couple"! And later on she told me that they've been dating for 7 FREAKING YEARS! When she told me it hurt so bad! What hurt the most was all the times that he lied to me! I gave him several times to tell me the truth! Yet he decided to lie over & over! And then I guess he told her that I was nothing and I was just sex to him! I knew that wasn't true because I already welcomed him into my family and we invested in a business together! So I decided to text him and say, "Really I was just sex" and he said YES! It was so unbelievable! A day or two later he told me that he just told her I was sex because he didn't want to lose his kids! And that they haven't been intimate for over a year and that they're just trying to be together for the kids! He also said he wants to be with me! I just don't know what to do! I am in love with him but I hate liars so much! & it hurt when he said that I was just sex! No woman should ever feel like that! I'm just so torn! Advice please!

It seems clear that he's a liar and a cheater. My heart goes out to his children -- what a horrible role model they have!

Please, for yourself, walk away from this trainwreck. He will continue to lie and try to manipulate you -- if you let him. Don't let him.

Here's a guide that will help you: link removed

That guy is a JOKE so if you choose to stay then you're getting just what the Doctor ordered.

I've been through the same thing that you're going through now and/so I feel that you're waisting your time because he'll continue to lie to you because you're accepting his behavior by continuously looking for answers from him when it's obvious that you already have them.

Trust me, he's going to protect the other women and he's also going to cry, plead, and beg her to forgive him too so look out.

He'll be with you as long as you can accept his other life.

This is an extraordinarily simple answer... he's a liar and a cheat and you are his side girl. You already know he lies, so absolutely everything he tells you is suspect and shouldn't be believed. He's with his ex because he wants to be a family with his ex, and he's with you for sport and variety on the side.

There is nothing in this for you. He's a liar and a cheat and was living a double life with two women while lying to both of them. He will never be the good guy you need to have a long term permanent relationship with, so you need to immediately dump him and move on because he is really bad news. You just can't turn a lying pig into a prince no matter how hard you try or what your feelings are for him. A lying pig is a lying pig!

Oh please! You know he is a liar then believe him when he says he isnt sleeping with his wife and wants you? He spent Valentines day with HER, for heavens sake.. What he really wants is a soft place to fall when she gives him grief for sleeping with another woman...And vice versa!

You fell for the man you THOUGHT HE WAS, not the man he really is. The man is a walking, talking BS-er and you should know better than to stay with a man who lives with another woman and their kids.

Archived