Progress :)

Just thought I'd add some positive news into the healing section of ENA! Myself and my ex have been broken up just over 2 months now. On Saturday I was on a night out with my friends and bumped into one of his friends, he told me that my ex and the rest of their friends were in the same club. If this had happened a month or so ago I probably would have gone into a sheer state of panic. However, I had a great night, didn't even cross my mind to tell my friends that he was there, didn't look for him, then went off to a friend's afterparty. I left my phone in my friends house when I was leaving and when I went to collect it the next day I had 2 missed calls from him from the night before and a text from that morning apologising for trying to call me. I told him not to worry about it. He went on to try start a conversation with me but I really had no interest so cut it short. A month or 2 ago this would have been the complete other way around, me calling trying to find him on a night out and him not being in anyway bothered. But I can honestly say none of this has upset me in the slightest, I'm in a very happy place and I know I wouldn't be in this great place if it weren't for the fact that I cut all communication with him. NC works people!

This is so great! Iv been nervous about hitting the night life, mainly due to seeing mutual friends and seeing the women he cheated with, a couple of them were "friends" so it's really daunting for me, I hope when I'm ready I feel as good as this so thanks for sharing!

And congrats on exams

Archived