Getting back an ex after being too clingy

jlfyj

at least you see your side and admit your mistakes. I would suggest learning as much about it as you can via reading, seeing a therapist ect. do what you need to do to grow from this, learn about yourself, change yourself so you can be a better you regardless if you are alone, with someone new or back with your ex. do it for you and your future, man or no man

Yes, I'm trying to work on myself, though it really is not easy.

The thing is, he wanted to work things out with me too and had been asking for space and time to recover, and although I know I've done enough damage bugging and clinging onto him, I was unable to give him the space he needed. And last sunday he finally had enough and told me he was done trying to work things out. We skyped after that and I saw how angry and hurt he was. He said a lot of hurtful things like how he was never going to contact me again and despite me saying i'll give him space, he said given the past two months of clinginess, I could never do that. I know I've caused him to lose the trust in me because I was always saying I would change, but I did not. Not that I don't want to, but it isn't easy. I haven't contacted him since and I'm fighting the urges to message him, and I really hope that this time he'll see that I'm trying.

My plan now is to go NC for 30 days, for him to recover and for me to work on myself. And after the 30 days period, I'll talk to him again and see if there's still a chance for us to try again? I've read before that if a guy is angry, it's his way of coping and it shows that he still cares. But with the way things ended between us, I'm not sure if he might even consider it at all. *Sigh*

Honey, you are worth someone who wants to be with you. Please don't do this to yourself, save your dignity and walk away. This man simply doesn't want to be with you and you deserve so much better. Right now this idea may seem hard to accept but I've been through what you have been. You may want to read this thread too:

Archived