I don't want him back :)

ImNotYourBabe

I begged my ex back a few times back in fall and then right before Christmas. I had the Christmas blues...of course he rejected me and I never heard anything after that. I decided I was going to leave that chapter in my life alone and close it for 2014. Well about 2 weeks ago he texted me to see how I'm doing and tried to make conversation. He always does this to me, dumps me and tells me how I'm so messed up then when he thinks I might be moving on he texts me to reel me back in, whenever he would text me I would ask him to come see me and tell him how much I miss him. Well this time I texted him that I'm great and I can't talk right now because I'm busy! Which is true! I am busy and I don't want to talk to him! I don't want him anymore. I accept the fact that I only really wanted him in the first place because I was afraid of being alone and I let him treat me poorly because I was afraid of being alone and I didn't want to be rejected. I don't need him or want him anymore and he could come knock on my door this evening with the biggest engagement ring and I would TURN HIM DOWN. He doesn't deserve me.

it took me a LONG time to get to this point. I have always wanted him back and I would let him leave and come and leave and come back. Never again. The last time he told me he wanted to get married. He lied to me! I think he has commitment issues.

Good job getting to the point where you feel in control of the situation. But hold on. You can't necessarily equate something that didn't turn into reality with lying, which implies deceit and malice. Also, even though being vengeful right now seems logical, it will seem anything but when you look back and think of it as vindictive. I suggest you consider less punitive strategies first.

Archived