How does a woman's mind work?

funkybanana87

So I posted previously about a girl that ended it with me (enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469700&p=5950575). I did no contact for nearly 3 weeks and have since moved on and found someone else to so figured I would just say Hello to her and see how she was going. She then just removed me from everything social media and presumably my number too. How does that work? all I said was Hello and being friendly and she said she wanted to be friends, why remove me only just now? gah people confuse me, lol.

Well...your question and your problem are 2 different issues.

Contacting her 3 weeks after a break up seems like it was not a "friendly" overture...but that you hadn't moved on.

A woman's mind works with a combination of logic and intuition. Her intuition told her that you were fishing so her logic told her to block your access to her so that you will move on.

First, please understand that "let's stay friends" is just a make you feel better line. For the most part, people don't actually mean it and have zero desire to actually stay friends with an ex.

As for the rest, it's very simple - your hello would seem like fishing for contact. Contact not wanted. Contact means blocked. Perfectly sensible.

First, please understand that "let's stay friends" is just a make you feel better line. For the most part, people don't actually mean it and have zero desire to actually stay friends with an ex.

As for the rest, it's very simple - your hello would seem like fishing for contact. Contact not wanted. Contact means blocked. Perfectly sensible.

Well..we are a sensible gender!

I was just been friendly and could see us being good friends was all, wasn't with bad intentions.

If you run into her totally by chance in public somewhere and you strike up a conversation and she is friendly and says "it was great seeing you" - then there might be an opening for friendship, or if she ends up on your soccer team. But you should never call 3 weeks after a breakup unless its "i made a mistake, i want you back." She is still hurting.

Also.

Who wants to date a guy who tries to reach out to his ex like that?

Also, if she dumped YOU, she was telling you that she doesn't want to hear from you.

You can't possibly be totally healed, over her, and healed enough to be in a new relationship in just three weeks also, right?

Archived