I am done

saku

I don't come on here often, because I have had some negative experiences. I'm here to say that I am going to end my life soon. Call it attention, call it me playing a victim....I don't care...I just want the hurt to stop. It is clear I was a mistake and I am tired of hurting. I'm not doing this crap for another year.

OP: You have been posting about suicide since the year 2003 - 11 years now. Can you tell us what's going on?

Have you ever had any professional counseling/therapy to help you to figure out where these feelings are coming from and why you feel this way? If not, I would strongly suggest you seek counseling and/or call a suicide hotline.

To be fair, I registered here in 2003, but some of those years I rarely came around here.

I understand that. I was referring to your history since 2003 to date - whenever you did post over the years, it was almost always the same topic about suicide - in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2014 etc etc. That's way I say if this has been an ongoing thing for 11 years, then professional counseling/therapy would be of great benefit to you to help you with what the issues are.

Anyway, I at least talked to someone just now and I feel a little better...for now

Good to hear that. If needs be, talk to them every day.

Please don't kill yourself. I know it means nothing coming from a stranger. But don't kill yourself, there is so much to live for. Trust me, I've been through it all and I know that suicide was never the answer.

I appreciate your kind words, but I came here to say what I said because I've been coming here for too long. I don't know why I come here....the couple of times wasn't even helpful at all....

Still, thank you.

I understand that. I was referring to your history since 2003 to date - whenever you did post over the years, it was almost always the same topic about suicide - in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2014 etc etc. That's way I say if this has been an ongoing thing for 11 years, then professional counseling/therapy would be of great benefit to you to help you with what the issues are.

Do you think I've been wanting to take my life for the same exact thing for the last 11 years? And you're only marginally right about the professional help part....it's been a big hit or miss. But don't worry wasting anymore words....I'm done with this condescending site, and I'm just done altogether.

Do you think I've been wanting to take my life for the same exact thing for the last 11 years?.

Where did I say that? I don't know if it's the exact same thing. I was saying that if one posts in a suicide forum for 11 years, then one NEEDS professional help, as clearly there are some major issues which just the ordinary man in the street will be unable to help you with. You are more then welcome to share your story here and many people will be able to relate - which is also usually very helpful. But in the end, if anyone feels suicidal, even for a short time (nevermind 11 years), then it is always a good idea to get professional help.

I'm sorry you're hurting and I do hope you can share your story with us.

Archived