why they still look!!!!!

I sore my ex couple weeks ago and we spent around 24 hours together and our mates.

He keep looking at me and watch me playing games with our mates but wouldn't join in. He watch me where I went and was annoying.

I sow him couple of times checking me out... looking at me up and down.

I remember this moment everyone was watching T.V and I was looking at the sky because was more interesting and then I turn... he was looking at me with sad look and we stared for couple second and I turn back... it was weird.

So I'm wondering why is ex still looks at there exs and what's with sad look...

He dump me.

Could be anything. I suspect if he didn't look at you at all, you might feel slighted, ignored and be like "why can't we just be friends? I never did anything to him and he won't even acknowledge my existence!". Just focus on yourself and try to not hang out when you know he'll be there...at least until your feelings have settled.

I sore my ex couple weeks ago and we spent around 24 hours together and our mates.

He keep looking at me and watch me playing games with our mates but wouldn't join in. He watch me where I went and was annoying.

I sow him couple of times checking me out... looking at me up and down.

I remember this moment everyone was watching T.V and I was looking at the sky because was more interesting and then I turn... he was looking at me with sad look and we stared for couple second and I turn back... it was weird.

So I'm wondering why is ex still looks at there exs and what's with sad look...

He dump me.

Because they still like you and they miss you. Even if the relationship didn't work out, they still miss the good times and what they had that was positive.

Archived