Really wanting to look up her circus

Fighting the temptation.

I doubt they would have updated the page at all anyway.

But it might tell me where she is.

But I need to keep resisting...

The circus is circus aotearoa if anyone else wants to look it up for me hahaha....

I feel like an idiot that I still have these urges. How do you stop loving someone? I've never had to stop loving someone like this. Yet after everything she did... I find myself asking WHY the hell do I still love her?

Of course you still love her - you only just broke up! Give yourself more time to get over her.

No good will come from looking up information about her or the circus. Anything you find is only going to hurt you. Protect yourself! Resist the urge - you can do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Sharky, I will resist!

I think part of the difficulty is before she confirmed all my worst suspicions, I really wanted to be supportive of this circus tour - even though it meant she decided to breakup with me.

Now I really really really don't want it to be going well for her, I hope she's sick of being stuck with the same people, sick of working six days a week, sick of never being able to get away from her new bf....

but i know the internets not going to tell me any of that

Of course you still love her - you only just broke up! Give yourself more time to get over her.

No good will come from looking up information about her or the circus. Anything you find is only going to hurt you. Protect yourself! Resist the urge - you can do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived