Spent time with my Ex after 2 years. How do I know if he still likes me?

foxsummer7

Last week I spent the whole week with my ex. He broke up with me 2 years ago.

And we have been to the NC phase. The reason he broke up with me was because of long distance. Now I moved closer to him (London and Germany). After he broke up with me he did mention he wanna stay in touch with me and he want to stay friends, but because I was hurt and I know his decision was the best for us at that time so I decided not to contact him.

in this 2 years, he did tried to contact me many times, which sometimes I responded but without showing interest and he noticed it. He sent me postcard from his vacation and he emailed me saying that he missed talking to me and when i replied he told me how happy he is because I finally want to talk to him.

I had 1 week off from class, and after months of months he persuaded me to visit him (and when I think I can handle the situation) so I finally went to visit him. I started as just being friendly, nothing more. friendly hug, and talk about funny stuff, telling him bout my guys classmates etc. So the first 2 days, we were OK, nothing awkward (I stayed in his house but I requested to sleep on the couch). And when I went to the kitchen, he prepared my favorite fruits. During the day, we did so many fun stuff, outdoors like old time but I was still able to control myself from asking him about the past. We went skiing, and I noticed he tried to touch my like hugging me, or accidentally hold my hands or rub my hair etc. He has been really sweet to me the whole time and he is willing to drive anywhere I wanted to go without saying no at all.

On the 3rd day, we watched movies after dinner (at his place) and he was sitting close to me on the couch, I think he pretend to fall asleep on me so he can be closer to me. I just let him asleep without moving because I don't know what to do. He told me the first 2 days, he dreamt about me and i said something in his dream but he didn't wanna tell me the rest. when he awake he took his duvet and sleep next to me. and the days after that he also sleep on the couch with me. i wanted to ask him why but Idk why I stop myself from asking. I heard he whispered I miss you when he hugged me but I didnt wanna ask about it because I noticed few 'woman's stuff in his house which is maybe his new gf's stuff and I remembered he told me that his relationship is complicated few months before I visit him.

He was happy and he talked a lot during the first 2 days (when he hasn't sleep on the couch with me) but after the 3rd day he seem quiet and he seem like he's been thinking a lot. I also noticed that he always look at me when I was looking at somewhere else (actlly I wasn't looking at somewhere else). Because of the 'don't be the first to start asking or talking about serious stuff' rule, i stop myself from asking him about why he seem quiet. The quiet session makes me feel more nervous and awkward because i hv to keep talking to make it less awkward for me. but during the last few days he stop holding my hands, and he didn't talk much anymore but more on action like he suddenly hug me or hold me when I didn't notice him but he is getting less and less talkative. which made me really confuse.

The last few days, he was working and I spent my day exploring the cities and he always remind me to keep sending him messages to let him know where I am because he's afraid if I am lost then it will be difficult for me because i don't speak German. But I ignored his messages and when I reach his place he was so worried and the next day he made it clear that I should text him before i leave the house or just text him wherever I go to let him know where I am. so sweet isnt it? (yes at this time I think I started to like him again).

The last day at his place, he sent me to the airport and he did mention about when he will be free, where he plan to go, he did also mention he saw nice offer to travel to NY and he didn't know who he want to go with. and he asked me what I will do for the rest of the weekend etc.

Now I'm back in London and... yes I'm sure that I like him but I don't know how to start? or if I should start again with him.

and I don't know if he likes me. I don't know why he became so quiet after the 3rd day. is it because of his new gf or is it because he's confuse or what is it?

I need your opinion guys.

Should I ask him questions about serious stuff or should I just let him start first? should I stop contact with him again? I don't wanna be too pushy or too obvious but yes I think I still like him.

I don't know if he still love me because he has a new gf now.

He still likes you. The positive reason why someone suddenly becomes quiet is that they are in love with you and don't know how to express it appropriately. The negative reason is they are falling in love but don't want to so they're trying to avoid you. But yeah, this guy really likes you, you should ask him if he's available for a relationship at this time.

He still likes you. The positive reason why someone suddenly becomes quiet is that they are in love with you and don't know how to express it appropriately. The negative reason is they are falling in love but don't want to so they're trying to avoid you. But yeah, this guy really likes you, you should ask him if he's available for a relationship at this time.

but I think he has a new gf. which is why I stop myself from asking him if he still likes me. But I dont know what's his relationship status now.

Archived