Dating profile

TheKing200

Long story short. My ex ended it 1week ago. We have a 2mo old, she no longerhas feelings for me. I decided to making a dating profile. My gut feeling was right, i found my ex on there. Logged in 3 weeks ago.

I asked her about it. She denies it. Saying this isnt thefirst time someone has made a dating profile of her. Shes not trying to meet anyone, just focusing on herself, the baby and 7yo of hers. She is so mean and cold, i dont think she would lie about this.

Would i be dumb to believe it?

Yes, I think it's obvious she's lying.

But it's still none of your business. You were on there yourself setting up a profile soon after the breakup. If she was posting a profile during or right before the breakup, that's her right to do so since she knew it was coming.

Frankly, I don't think EITHER OF YOU are probably in any shape to be on a dating site, but that's just my opinion.

Umm yes!! Why on earth would someone else make a dating profile of her? I mean, really, why would anyone go to that effort???

And saying "She is so mean and cold, i dont think she would lie about this" doesn't really make much sense. Surely someone who is mean and cold does have the ability to lie.

She set up a dating profile before she had officially split from you … now she is lying about its origination. I think you would be dumb to stick around hoping for things to change.

Long story short. My ex ended it 1week ago. We have a 2mo old, she no longerhas feelings for me. I decided to making a dating profile. My gut feeling was right, i found my ex on there. Logged in 3 weeks ago.

I asked her about it. She denies it. Saying this isnt thefirst time someone has made a dating profile of her. Shes not trying to meet anyone, just focusing on herself, the baby and 7yo of hers. She is so mean and cold, i dont think she would lie about this.

Would i be dumb to believe it?

If she no longer has feelings for you, then she's made a profile to find someone to replace you. Seems you were doing the same thing.

She's lying. Who makes up a profile for someone else?

I feel sorry for the baby.

Archived